Cougars???

Urban Dictionary: Bobcat

The urban dictionary keeps changing it's mind.

I went for this pix the other day at the museum, yes, that old but my type. Too bad it's stuffed. They keep it in the education lab, I suspect because it is politically incorrect now to show too many stuffed ones in the regular part of the museum.

Attachments

• IMG_6258.jpg
    IMG_6258.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 0
I was "approached" by ambassadors from all three groups from time to time and did have a brief but, well, intense relationship with one who was divorced (I do have my principles you know ;)).

Maybe they knew you were going to be a Doctor and just wanted to help you with Anatomy ?

Maybe they knew you were going to be a Doctor and just wanted to help you with Anatomy ?
:LOL:

O thought you were going to say they did it for the money in my future. They might have been a little disappointed. But from my point of view, the benefits were just fine. ;)

I was 58 when I encountered my first (and only) "cougar". And it was wonderful. She was a product of a long term Mormon marriage. At least that was the excuse she gave for being a little crazy.

If she was one of many wives she must have been mighty "hungry" for affection..ha!

Given the nature of this thread, I thought readers might find the following a worthwhile addition to the perspective of "possibilities". Also known as a Sportsman Double--read on
A gorgeous younger guy ends up with a beautiful older woman at a wild club. As the evening progresses with drinking and sexy dancing, she asks the young hunk if he’s ever had a "sportsman’s double?" He says what’s that? She explains that it’s a mother and daughter threesome. The guy thinks, if the mother is this hot then the daughter must be even better, so he agrees! He thinks this is his lucky night! He goes home with her, and as they get in the house, the fabulous cougar shouts upstairs ...

"Mom you still awake?"

The operative question is what age does a woman no longer qualify as a cougar?

mother and daughter threesome. The guy thinks, if the mother is this hot then the daughter must be even better, so he agrees! He thinks this is his lucky night! He goes home with her, and as they get in the house, the fabulous cougar shouts upstairs ...

"Mom you still awake?"

So, "cougar" is 40, Mom is 60, has stayed in shape, etc....
I don't see the problem??:whistle:

I wonder how many guys would love to go with a sexy older woman, and
the only thing truly holding them back is "others might make fun." I have seen the young guys watching me on the street, then refusing to look me in the eye as I pass close by..."my god, she could be our mother, sure hope nobody noticed we were checking her out!":rolleyes:

Woo Hoo! This from a woman poster! I am learning something all the time. Perhaps I am really a prude, as some of my friends have told me. :angel:

I wonder how many guys would love to go with a sexy older woman, and
the only thing truly holding them back is "others might make fun." I have seen the young guys watching me on the street, then refusing to look me in the eye as I pass close by..."my god, she could be our mother, sure hope nobody noticed we were checking her out!":rolleyes:

Post pictures please. :D As I have said, I only look, but that I do!

Woo Hoo! This from a woman poster! I am learning something all the time. Perhaps I am really a prude, as some of my friends have told me. :angel:

If the 60-year-old mom is only ten years past the Miss Over 50 Vegas shape, then I'm all game. :)

We have the technology to rebuild him. :cool:

Most of you guys have obviously never been within earshot of or heard stories from a bachelorette party, or a "hen party". I've been shocked myself at some of the stuff that some of the no-longer-20 gals come out with, and my threshold is waaaaaaaay up there. :LOL:

Most of you guys have obviously never been to a bachelorette party, or a "hen party". I've been shocked myself at some of the stuff that some of the no-longer-20 gals come out with, and my threshold is waaaaaaaay up there. :LOL:

:eek: Hmm... Not only that I am a prude, I had been dating only prudes, and have been married to one for 29 years. :facepalm:

:LOL:

There are just some things mothers and daughters should not share....:nonono: I feel the need to take another shower and brush my teeth....:sick:

Woo Hoo! This from a woman poster! I am learning something all the time. Perhaps I am really a prude, as some of my friends have told me. :angel:!

I'm not so much prudish as fastidious, since I would not consider taking part in something as unsanitary as a 3-some. But I won't condemn what other consenting adults do in their private moments, as long as it doesn't hurt kids or animals, doesn't damage property belonging to me, and doesn't involve my husband;)

Oh, dear, I'm afraid I didn't take any pictures. The young men were embarrassed enough as it was. :LOL:

Amethyst

Oh, dear, I'm afraid I didn't take any pictures. The young men were embarrassed enough as it was. :LOL:
Amethyst

No, pictures of Amethyst herself. This prudish young man's curiosity has been piqued, and he is now wondering about her physique. He remembers seeing a post of her svelte BMI a while back. ;) He looked at her profile and also did not see any indication of age.

Thank you for your interest, but I'm averse to posting pictures of self on the Web. It's a privacy thing. So, until we meet each other in person at the first big ER Forum Get-Together, I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination.

I noticed nobody touched my original premise in my post. Namely, that younger men, for the most part, reject good-looking older women out of concern for the "eeew, man, she could be your mother" factor, and not strictly because the women are older. I think it's true. Opposing arguments?

Amethyst

... that younger men, for the most part, reject good-looking older women out of concern for the "eeew, man, she could be your mother" factor, and not strictly because the women are older. I think it's true. Opposing arguments?

Amethyst

None here.

Qui tacet consentit?

Silence is [-]consent[/-] agreement?

Back
Top Bottom