do you sudoku?

I've heard this is big, but I can't see it being fun more than once or twice. Guess I need to try it.

Every once in a while I get into it. I like trying to fill the boxes as fast as I can. I also like that there is no math, just numbers/patterns.

it's addicting... seems kinda mindless and yet it is fun in a nerdy logic kinda way...
I'm a long time puzzler... it's a nice little break from crosswords... especially the diabolical level!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I use to play tetris all the time for the same reasons until I burnt out on it.

I like doing these while I am on the phone with clients. :)

Martha said:
I use to play tetris all the time for the same reasons until I burnt out on it.

Have you tried bejeweled?

Yes I do sudoku!! I've been addicted for about a month - I do (or attempt) the one in the newspaper everyday and also do them online. Haven't gotten bored with them yet, but the easy ones are not a challenge anymore.

becca said:
Yes I do sudoku!!  I've been addicted for about a month - I do (or attempt) the one in the newspaper everyday and also do them online.  Haven't gotten bored with them yet, but the easy ones are not a challenge anymore.

I am very confused. I thought this was the Phil Collins song that made
the "100 worst" list :)

JG

I looked at it briefly, but I'm still struggling with the daily Crossword. I hear if you do crosswords, it keeps the mind sharp enough not to get alzenhimers :D

I got really into it for a while, but got bored quickly. If you print them and use a pencil to figure all the options it seems like it's just a plug and chug process. I couldn't get past the beginner level doing them visually, however!

To do it visually in my head, I'd need to be Rain Man, and I'm definitely not Rain Man, yeah, definitely not...  at only half an idiot savant, I use the process of elimination and my own method for keeping track.  Even so, as careful as I try to be, paying attention and all, I still end up screwing up and usually have to start all over because it's too hard to find the mistake once I'm well into it. I definitely screw up, yeah...

ronin said:
at only half an idiot savant, I use the process of elimination and my own method for keeping track.

Uhhh... which half of an "idiot savant" are you? The "idiot" half or the "savant" half? :)

let's see... what day is it?

Back
Top Bottom