Poll: Who Do You Pick To Win Super Bowl 2024?

Who Do You Pick To Win Super Bowl 2024?

• Chiefs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • Chiefs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Chiefs by over 14 pts

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 49ers by 7 pts or less

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • 49ers by 8-14 pts

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 49ers by over 14 pts

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • other

Votes: 19 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers fan here since 1989 from the Bay. THIS IS OUR TIME.

49ers have the better offense and defense. This is one of Mahomes worst year and he is throws too many picks. CMC is by far the best RB this year. 49ers keep it on the ground and chew clock. This will wear down K.C’s defense.

49ers 30.
Chiefs 28.

Oops! I was momentarily distracted & accidentally voted for the Chiefs. I'd love to see the 49ers win & would bet they do (by 7 or less). Would someone with no interest in the result do me a a favor & vote in my place?

Anyone betting on this game or going to the game?

2.5M for the suite. Where are my FAT Fire folks? Are you taking your private jets there in style?

The highest voted selection was right. Who says you cannot trust the masses? :)

Learned my lesson.

I'm done picking the 49ers in SBs.

Was an exciting game.

I was rooting for the 49ers but I agree it was a great game that turned into a real nail biter. I'm a college football fan but mostly gave up on the NFL years ago because of the hype. But I like the 49ers so I watched the SB for the first time since 2020 (which was also SF vs KC) and was only disappointed by the final outcome.

I actually watched it too, very unusual for me. But it was worth the watch. I wanted Taylor Swift to win and she did.

Big difference. Chiefs capitalized on the 49ers botched punt return. 49ers didn't capitalize on Chiefs' interception.

I actually watched it too, very unusual for me. But it was worth the watch. I wanted Taylor Swift to win and she did.

:LOL:
It was a nail biter ending. Great game. I rarely watch, generally just for halftime and commercials (as per my vote!)

Figures someone would mention Taylor Swift. :LOL: I don't get caught up in that soap opera stuff. It's surprising people do so much that they actually watch the game BECAUSE of it!
:LOL:
It was a nail biter ending. Great game. I rarely watch, generally just for halftime and commercials (as per my vote!)
LOL It was a decent game. At least my Chiefs won. But I time shifted about 40 minutes to start DVR playback so I was able to skip ALL the commercials and halftime crap. I caught up to the live feed later in the game and had to take a break from watching to allow my DVR to record so that I wouldn't have to sit through any commercials. :LOL:

Figures someone would mention Taylor Swift. :LOL: I don't get caught up in that soap opera stuff. It's surprising people do so much that they actually watch the game BECAUSE of it!

LOL It was a decent game. At least my Chiefs won. But I time shifted about 40 minutes to start DVR playback so I was able to skip ALL the commercials and halftime crap. I caught up to the live feed later in the game and had to take a break from watching to allow my DVR to record so that I wouldn't have to sit through any commercials. :LOL:

I did the same time shifting trick. Others tell me the commercials were not great so I am glad I FF through them. The half time show does not do well on my rinky-dink TV and sound system. For me it's just the game. Time shifting is a wonderful tool.

Back
Top Bottom