Funny Tuesday Videos

I guess Atkinson and the drummer had to do a good amount of memorizing here:

Roy Orbison redux:

[youtube]zwRKrNhELlM[/youtube]

That's too cool! Reminds me of the way Jim Stafford used to perform back in the Spiders and Snakes/Swamp Witch era. One-man-band is an underrated art form (especially when it's done this well.)

I recall trolling B-way in Nashville many years ago. Stepping into dives where performers sang for tips, I realized there are a lot more very talented performers out there than there are Stars. Up on the hill from B-way was Pipers Alley, there you could see folks who had "made it". The music wasn't any better and the beer cost 5 times as much.

Amazing Illusions

I don't know whether this amazing "illusion" video has been posted previously here, but in any event here it is:

I don't know whether this amazing "illusion" video has been posted previously here, but in any event here it is:

They do a great job but I don't see anything mysterious.

At the beginning, she's in the box on the easel. When he puts the second picture on the floor she slips down, then back up.

Between 2:55 and 2:59 she switches places with the man.

switch.jpg

Her:

Her.jpg

Him:

Him.jpg

When he throws down the red sheet, the gear is in it.

Still, it's well done, and I had to watch it a few times to figure it out.

I'm not sure about funny. Different maybe? Or crazy? :confused:

Here's one that is going viral. New company called Dollar Shave Club.
Maybe NSFW due to a bit o' language. But still quite funny

This is pretty self explanatory, watch carefully what they do - but for our non German speaking friends - the dialog is as follows:

She: Say, Dad, how are you getting along with the I-pad we gave you?

He: Oh, just fine.

She: you mean you are ok with all the apps, etc.

He: yes, yes, just fine.

Career opportunities abound:

[youtube]P303jDimbIw[/youtube]

T-Al, I remember those hilarious prank responses that Tom Mabe did to whatever telemarketers called him. There was a radio station here that would play them, years ago. I especially liked the one where the carpet cleaning caller was asked how to get a lot, I mean a lot, of blood out of the carpet. Great stuff!

And...from OZ:

[youtube]UhGSYvub9R4[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom