Funny Tuesday Videos

So there was this FA18 Hornet chasing a Tomahawk cruise missle which hit some containers on a moving ship. Thereby disturbing some pigeons slumber. But the pigeons were quickly aroused and successfully regained flight control after the blast wave.

This one is so absurd but well done so it is actually very funny.

Watch the little old lady at the end.

To me, it's a litany of all the things you should be FIGHTING as you age. To wit: If you catch yourself talking about nothing but your ailments...just stop, no matter how sympathetic the audience, and insert some comment about current events, or cooking, or anything except your aging bod.

Amethyst

Fritz started out as a standup comic. My guess is a weather guy makes more money?

Fritz Coleman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I love the cat batting at the mouse.

I had to watch this twice to figure out how he did the last trick:

Some ladies occupations are tough to figure out. But a good deal of entertainment is provided in the process.

A talking dog with a reference to bacon:

A couple of years old. Made me laugh.

Last edited:
I have long been a fan of This Old House and recently ran across this parody online from 1988. Somewhere I think I have it on VHS tape in my vast collection of aging tapes. This was a fun parody titled "This Old Shack". Video quality isn't that great, but still worth a few laughs.

Best proposal:

This reminds me of something I'd have done years ago:

The guy is right, but wasting his time in trying to make the Verizon rep understand.

Sometimes, yoga is not enough!

My greyhound did something similar once at the dog park. There was a bigger dog there that kept doing the dominance thing to her where they put their head over another dog's neck to kind of hold the other dog down, while running. My girl waited until the other dog was some distance away and then at full speed, knocked him head over heels. :LOL:

Gun safety. Watch out for the kick.
Warning. Some offensive language.

Reminds me of the compilation skate boarding videos that focus on the boarders doing face plants into pavement or ensuring they won't reproduce by dropping onto a handrail. not pretty.

Back
Top Bottom