Gee i'm special!

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Surely it's only me me me that's getting this ad served up at the top of the page. How did they know?!

Surely it's only me me me that's getting this ad served up at the top of the page. How did they know?!

Ads? There are ads? You must be special, 'cause I don't see no stinkin' ads. Oh, wait.....I forgot, I'm running Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus. I think I'm gonna cry....'cause you get ads and I don't....it ain't fair! Ah, what the heck....I'm a nice guy.....you can have my share of the ads, too. I'll try to get along without them......won't be easy though. :D

---------------------------------------
BTW, I can see the ad 'link' that you posted here in the "Reply" box while I'm typing, but it doesn't show up in your actual post.

Ads? There are ads? You must be special, 'cause I don't see no stinkin' ads. Oh, wait.....I forgot, I'm running Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus. I think I'm gonna cry....'cause you get ads and I don't....it ain't fair! Ah, what the heck....I'm a nice guy.....you can have my share of the ads, too. I'll try to get along without them......won't be easy though. :D

---------------------------------------
BTW, I can see the ad 'link' that you posted here in the "Reply" box while I'm typing, but it doesn't show up in your actual post.

There now - you see? running that fancy-schmancy free Firefox all the content you might be missing in the messages? Well, maybe missing is the wrong word...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom