Gentlemen's Clubs

I have never been interested in that type of thing. However, I am always willing to try new things, so I would go and have a good time. Stay safe.

Strictly a professional interest? :)

........ You don't "see" with the same eyes. Hard to explain.

Interesting. Being a techie, I find it impossible to watch SciFi. Most of the props and he way things are arranged to work elicits and immediate "bulls*it" and a comment that "it" does not work that way.

Glad you can separate. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to a few. The clubs where women dance were far better than the ones where men dance. Magic Mike they aren't!

The girls usually have some dancing and pole tricks talent, which is actually enjoyable to watch (I took pole dancing classes for about three years), whereas the guys just tend to take off all their clothes and stare at themselves in the mirrors.

I've foun it interesting, but have only gone with a group of girls, never co-ed. Have fun!

This thread reminds me of this Dear Abby: Strippers don’t need rescuing - KansasCity.com

I was especially attracted to these terms: street pimp, do-gooder, and vice trade. It's like this person wanted to save somebody that didn't really need saving.

I actually knew a girl in college who earned her degree that way. Her parents were killed in an accident when she was 18, no money, no relatives, etc. and for her that was her "ticket out". To my knowledge she did not engage in any of the other activities that "gentleman's clubs" are notorious for, and she kept her grades up.

Acknowledged she is the exception but sometimes it does happen.

A friend and I waited at a strip club for a ride after the car broke down. We were in our early 20's and had been at a dance club about a mile away. Anyway (I'm a little hazy on how it started) but the girls enlisted us to become part of the show, even giving us their ones to give back to them.

The one solid memory I have is being goaded into putting a dollar bill in my mouth for one of the strippers to take and the extreme reaction it got from the guys. I didn't like the reaction and I thought it was disgusting to put a dollar bill in my mouth!

This is Texas, we don't have those high priced Seattle establishments down here:D

Agree with that. Also, a pretty stripper in Shreveport told me she was a student at the local Bible college! I absolutely believedher.

Also, a disclaimer: I have not patronized a "gentleman's club" in several years. However, I'm spending a week (work related) in Ft. Worth/Dallas at the end of the month, and have already been briefed that might happen.

Also, a disclaimer: I have not patronized a "gentleman's club" in several years. However, I'm spending a week (work related) in Ft. Worth/Dallas at the end of the month, and have already been briefed that might happen.
Gonna take one for the team, eh? What a guy! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminds me of what used to happen in Tampa many years ago. In fact it may still happen, but I do not keep up with these things anymore. Tampa had many all nude strip clubs, and periodically the police would raid them and the customers would be arrested and had their names show up in the paper:nonono:. Nevertheless, the clubs kept operating.

I'm not a "regular" visitor to these clubs, though I would suggest there's a broad continuum within which these places fit.

Some are very prissy, for lack of a better term, some are downright raunchy, and some could give nightmares to the more gentile among us... :LOL:

I always use to drink a few before going cause the brews were exspensive.Also a half pint in the coat pocket to slug in the mens room.Of course this was along time ago.At least a week.:)

A friend of mine was married to a stripper. (He married her and then she became a stripper :nonono:)

I think marrying a current stripper is better than marrying a woman who becomes a stripper..........after all, what does that say about you the spouse?? :LOL::cool::facepalm:

I've been to a few. The clubs where women dance were far better than the ones where men dance. Magic Mike they aren't!

The girls usually have some dancing and pole tricks talent, which is actually enjoyable to watch (I took pole dancing classes for about three years), whereas the guys just tend to take off all their clothes and stare at themselves in the mirrors.

I've foun it interesting, but have only gone with a group of girls, never co-ed. Have fun!

Speaking of pole dancing, this thread is useless without pictures.

Hers is an example where art successfully camouflages superb technical skill combined with strength.

Anastasia Shukhtorova HD 720p - YouTube

Speaking of pole dancing, this thread is useless without pictures.

Hers is an example where art successfully camouflages superb technical skill combined with strength.

Anastasia Shukhtorova HD 720p - YouTube

That is impressive! It takes amazing strength to do those moves, particularly when she is holding herself perpendicular to the ground by only her hands.

That is impressive! It takes amazing strength to do those moves, particularly when she is holding herself perpendicular to the ground by only her hands.
It might be easier for her if she would take off all that heavy clothing.

Ha

More than a few years ago, the first time I took DW to Las Vegas, very good friends of ours were also there and our vacations overlapped. DW, and the other wife totally shocked me and the other husband when they asked us to take them to a "Gentlemen's Club" one night. They were just curious and wanted to see what went on. Since I had only been to one once when I was single, and the other husband had never been to one, it took them some convincing but we ended up going to a "nicer" club. Frankly me and the other husband had more fun seeing DW and his wife's reactions to the goings on than the club activities themselves.

Well, like I always say "Ya seen one, ya seen 'em both." But seriously, many years back I was taking a few day's scenic drive through Ontario. Returning to the US mid Sunday morning, I stopped at the border to visit the duty free shop. There was a money exchange there and I noticed a moderately attractive young woman at an exchange window. She had stacks of $CAN 5's and 10's in both hands. Best WAG, it was one to three grand (ca 1990). I asked one of the tellers what was going on. I was surprised that they would hazard a guess, but they did. They suggested she might be one of several (female) American students putting herself through school by working at one of Canada's many upscale Gentlemen's clubs. Naively, I asked how she could go to school and work all week. The guy chuckled and suggested she probably came over Friday night and Saturday.

Looking back with an ER perspective, it would seem some of us could have retired much earlier via such a route. Maybe just forget school, work hard for a few years, save the money and then watch the dividend checks roll in. But, sigh, I was born too early and with all the wrong equipment. YMMV

More than a few years ago, the first time I took DW to Las Vegas, very good friends of ours were also there and our vacations overlapped. DW, and the other wife totally shocked me and the other husband when they asked us to take them to a "Gentlemen's Club" one night. They were just curious and wanted to see what went on. Since I had only been to one once when I was single, and the other husband had never been to one, it took them some convincing but we ended up going to a "nicer" club. Frankly me and the other husband had more fun seeing DW and his wife's reactions to the goings on than the club activities themselves.

Palomino Club, huh? Not that I've ever been there....:angel:

Back
Top Bottom