• Most of the time

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • All of the time

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I always lie but I'm telling the truth this time

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Do you ever tell any odd little lies in response to a poll? Just trying to skew the results? What?!?

I always lie about my income on those customer satisfaction polls so they don't think I'm going to spend a lot of money on their spam ads.

Mike D.

Cute Fuzzy Bulldog said:
Do you ever tell any odd little lies in response to a poll?  Just trying to skew the results?  What?!?

I lie on poles whenever I can :D

I swear I did a lie poll a while ago, but I cant find it. :mad:

I don't lie on polls on this forum.

OAP on the rebound, goes for the layup and SCORES!

And into the gutter again in 6.2 posts..

Damn you people are GOOD!

cube_rat said:
So I've been told.. ;)

I'm afraid you're going to have to get rid of the rhino with the whale tail before anybody is going to take this provocative sexy talk even remotely seriously... ;)

Poles don't lie

Attachments

• poles.jpg
    poles.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 73
I recall once. The poll had a selection like this one and my opinion was not represented in the choices. I wanted to see the results without voting but you couldn't see the tally unless you voted. I just chose one of the selections.

Most times I answer truthfully. When I don't it's usually because I don't fit into any of the categories well enough to be truthful. If that makes sense...

I choose the category or answer closest to what I am, but since I'm not necessarily 100%, I call that a fudge/fib.

Back
Top Bottom