How To Post A Picture

Yeh, what catch! :eek: :eek:
How long did it take you to reel er in.
Did she struggle much?

Well JG and Grumpy do not look anything like I pictured them. You both look better than my mental pictures. Those are great pictures of both of you with your beautiful wives.

Brew, Your daughter is so cute! She reminds me of my niece when she was small.

Laurence, Your daughter is adorable!

We need an updated picture of Gabe!

It is nice to put a face to the posters. Thanks for the pics.

Dreamer

This is me. I decided to share.

[url deleted at his request]

Azanon said:
This is me. I decided to share.

[url deleted at posters request]

Az, I am sorry you were sick. I wondered where you had been for the past few weeks. It sounds like you have developed an appreciation that good health is not always in our control:

This experience was a reminder for me that even though I work out almost every day, I'm never guaranteed my health tomorrow. I wish life could be longer, but wishing won't change anything. So the best I can do is savor every minute of it!

Thank you Martha.

Funny thing was, a couple days after i wrote that blog I had developed back pain that lasted another week and a half; I presume from all the coughing I did. So i was on Ibuprofen that whole time (1600mg/day!). So finally, as of a few days ago, nothing hurts! This situation really has allowed me to re-appreciate health.

Yes, time really does seem fleeting sometime, and Ive admittingly been going through a bit of a mid-life crisis lately. I guess that's both a good thing and a bad, but i do wish time would slow down a bit.

If you survive the crisis, and it caused you to reflect, it can definitely be a good thing! Now I have to check out the Daughtry CD...

I have that CD on the way (Daughtry) via Amazon; its already #4 on the top 40 charts. He was my favorite Idol contestant last year.

Anyway, i demoed the 4 songs he has live on myspace (click music at the top, search Daughtry or whomever you like), and I loved them all. I like his raspy voice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom