I got a dog!

livingalmostlarge

Recycles dryer sheets
I got a dog! So so cute. I just want to say thank you covid for blessing me with an awesome dog that someone didn't want. Seriously dog ownership went way up during covid and lots of people just got dogs without thinking it through at all.

I got a goldendoodle for a "donation" of $700 to the group. :dance: Isn't he a doll. So cute.

Attachments

• PXL_20220829_035435387.jpg
    PXL_20220829_035435387.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 151
My sister's got three grands that are doodles. They're great dogs.

And they fly really well in their private plane to my sister's house--instead of going into a kennel.

He is adorable!
Golden doodles are great dogs in my experience.
Have you named him yet?

DW and I rescued a Lab/Hound in February. Great dog. His previous owners couldn't meet his exercise needs, he keeps us moving a couple hours a day. Just what we needed.

We understand how valuable a dog can be for your well being.

DW and I rescued a Lab/Hound in February. Great dog. His previous owners couldn't meet his exercise needs, he keeps us moving a couple hours a day. Just what we needed.

We understand how valuable a dog can be for your well being.

Yeah, my dog takes me for walks.

Good for you. I love doodles.

We've had 4 dogs together, others before we met. If we get dogs again, it could well be two golden doodles, great dogs. Dogs improve our lives IME.

Congrats on the pup! I've tried going without a lab twice (after losing my last two) but always end up with another.

Golden-doodles are great dogs! Even my Jack Russel Terrier has allowed the ones around here to exist in his neighborhood. Labs, not so much!

adorable pooch!!!!

As others have said - dogs can add so much to our lives. I don't think I'd go on daily, multi-mile walks if I didn't have a dog. When I retired we converted those walks to beach walks - a great way to start the day. He helps keep me in shape.

(That said, when he goes to the big beach in the sky, we will probably remain pet free till we're too old to travel as much. I have to make my non-camping travel plans around my sister's availability to take him. And she likes to travel too, so it gets complicated.)

Thanks! Fourth rescue dog we've had together and we had dogs growing up. Parker is his name-o. Never gotten one so young, so should be fun. I decided this is our last "big" dog and after this we'll go back to smaller easier to transport bichons or havanese.

Love having something to walk and I was missing it something fierce. Beside my DH loves having a companion to chill with at night. Nope we didn't get it for our kids, everyone asks but we got it for us. 20 years we've had dogs together, I thought maybe we could do without. Nopes.

If you are looking now is a great time to get a rescue because it's crazy how many people are giving away great dogs.

Yup. We got all ours from the City Pound except one from the newspaper "free dogs to good homes"

I lost my favorite son in May 2021. He was 15.
I’m almost ready to adopt but my area has had issues with vet and er vet availability.
Given that I had to take my dog to the vet in the middle of the night it makes me hesitant.

I love those doodle dogs. At the park, they are always the happy go lucky "nice" dogs as opposed to the not so friendly breeds.

He will enjoy sliding across that floor! Enjoy every minute with him - he's a beauty.

My BIL has 2 "goldoodles", one black and one white. I guess the goldens mated with a black and a white poodle.

Good thing you aren't next door or I'd ask if he can come out and play.

My daughters golden doodle. She’s a sweetheart. Enjoy your new dog.

33319-albums249-picture2685.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom