I'm getting married!

Congratulations! My husband was in his late 40's (and me, late 30's) when we met and got hitched. Good things DO come to those who wait. Plus when you couple up later in life there are no illusions of "training" up your partner, or fixing them - you know it's a WYSIWYG situation.

I wish you many, many years of love and happiness.

Congratulations Sojourner. DW and I are very happy for you. Wishing you all the best.

Just thought I'd take a minute to share my big news with the good folks here at E-R.org. After many years of bachelorhood, I'm finally tying the knot with the most special, wonderful lady I've ever had the good fortune to connect with, and I couldn't be happier. We've been dating for several years and have been living together full time for almost a year now, and I popped the question a couple months ago. It was one of the most beautiful, joyous moments of my life. :flowers:

For many years, I wondered and worried if I'd ever find that special someone. And I have to admit that, once I crossed the 40-year mark and the years continued to pass, I was starting to lose hope. But I suppose in my case, that old saying really was true... all good things to those who wait. :)

Good on both of you!!!! Congrats :dance:

Congratulations! So nice to hear such happy news.

Well, that certainly is the best news I've heard all day, and I don't even know you. Congratulations and wishing you and the future Mrs. "Sojournor" a very happy life together.

That is wonderful news, congratulations!

That is great and having a partner in life is priceless.

Wonderful news! As someone who remarried at 51 with a prenup I can tell you love later in life can be wonderful! Hope your just as blessed, it sounds like you are!

Ohmygosh, congratulations!!
She sounds like a lucky woman!

Congrats. Always so nice to hear about good news/good fortune for others.

Good for both of you...much happiness.

Happily married through 47 years. Cross country moves, a few home renovations, frequent travel, a few wallpaper 'events' and notwithstanding completely different backgrounds and very different faiths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom