Is there a service that can notify me of emails by text message?

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I know there must be something out there!!! I recently added an online request for to my air duct website, and I'm getting a good response. Unfortunately notification comes by email, and I'm on the road a lot

Is there a service that can notify me by text message of incoming emails?

I know there must be something out there!!! I recently added an online request for to my air duct website, and I'm getting a good response. Unfortunately notification comes by email, and I'm on the road a lot

Is there a service that can notify me by text message of incoming emails?

I don't know if a service like that exists.

Can't you just access your emails from your cell phone? I know that Verizon offers access to emails (at least in some areas of the country), and probably other carriers do too. You may have to pay extra for it, but in your case it sounds like it would be helpful.

Go to TOOLS/RULES in MS Outlook. Mine has a canned entry to alert you via text msg, but you could also forward emails to your cell's txtmsg address.

I don't know if a service like that exists.

Can't you just access your emails from your cell phone? I know that Verizon offers access to emails (at least in some areas of the country), and probably other carriers do too. You may have to pay extra for it, but in your case it sounds like it would be helpful.

unfortunately ALLTEL will not let me have any internet services, or anything new really....im blacklisted because i have an outdated plan, unlimited minutes for 50/mo guaranteed forever...muhahahaha

so they dont ever do much for me, deny me for inernet acess etc

good idea tho!!

unfortunately ALLTEL will not let me have any internet services, or anything new really....im blacklisted because i have an outdated plan, unlimited minutes for 50/mo guaranteed forever...muhahahaha

so they dont ever do much for me, deny me for inernet acess etc

good idea tho!!

Maybe you could write off the upgraded plan as a business expense. ;)

Maybe you could write off the upgraded plan as a business expense. ;)

oh sure, I COULD, but im not too big on writeoffs....i prefer my $$ in my pocket :)

I figured it out!!!

Yahoo Mobile is the answer!! I already have all business email forwarded to my free yahoo account. So I upgraded my Yahoo Mail account to PLUS ($1.75/month). This allows me to add my cell phone as a "folder" to which filtered emails can be sent.

So...it works like this: A customer goes to our website and submits their info online. An email is sent to my inbox, then immediately a text message is sent to my cell alerting me of the new message.

At this point, I'll have to call my wife @ home and have her log in to see the info. Or if I have internet acces....I can do it.

I think this is a great idea!!! A way to automate online form submissions and make it possible to respond QUCIKLY, no matter where I am

oh sure, I COULD, but im not too big on writeoffs....i prefer my $$ in my pocket :)

I figured it out!!!

Yahoo Mobile is the answer!! I already have all business email forwarded to my free yahoo account. So I upgraded my Yahoo Mail account to PLUS ($1.75/month). This allows me to add my cell phone as a "folder" to which filtered emails can be sent.

So...it works like this: A customer goes to our website and submits their info online. An email is sent to my inbox, then immediately a text message is sent to my cell alerting me of the new message.

At this point, I'll have to call my wife @ home and have her log in to see the info. Or if I have internet acces....I can do it.

I think this is a great idea!!! A way to automate online form submissions and make it possible to respond QUCIKLY, no matter where I am

GREAT!!! Glad you found a way to do this! :D
:cell:

Back
Top Bottom