Is this scary or what

If I were a battered woman on the run from an abusive husband, I would be very very worried. Does it only work off the phone book? Does anyone who has an unlisted number wanna try and see if they can find themselves here?

Yes, my ex is there and he maintains an unlisted number due to certain previous job duties, and has had an unlisted number always for the past 30+ years.

Zabasearch has been around for quite a while, and I believe it uses a number of sources of information - - not just the phone book.

Edited to add: This article discusses some of the sources of Zabasearch information. These include mortgage records, change of address with the post office, and other public records that are not confidential, as well as commercial companies that gather information and sell it.

Last edited:
About 10 years ago, a friend wrote to the guy in jail who murdered her mother. She used a General Delivery return address, he responded to her home address.

If I were a battered woman on the run from an abusive husband, I would be very very worried. Does it only work off the phone book? Does anyone who has an unlisted number wanna try and see if they can find themselves here?

No, it does not work off only phone books. I moved to another state and I now have an unlisted number. After I bought a house, it took them 2.5 years to catch up with me but they now have my current address on there and btw the correct age as well. There aught to be a law against making this information so easily accessible. If someone wants more information about you including you ss#, they can pay I think $59 and get that too from the same website.

Back
Top Bottom