Laughter and the Forum's Health

cube_rat said:
Why not have blonde, men jokes? 
No doubt they exist-- you need to provide specific examples!

Otherwise we'll have to work our way through brunettes & redheads...

Isn't it a bit redundant to talk about blond men being idiotic? Oh well. Here is one joke:

A big, buff, and burly blonde man goes into the local drug store to buy some rubbers, so that he will be able to practice safe sex with his new girlfriend.

The blonde guy walks up to the pharmacist and asks, "How much for this box of rubbers?"

"Well, condoms are $1.00 for a box of three," the pharmacist replied. "Plus seven cents for the tax."

"Oh," said the blonde man, "I wondered how you kept them on."

Martha said:
Isn't it a bit redundant to talk about blond men being idiotic?
Ouch, that hot caffeine was just administered intranasally...

You may be a battle-scarred veteran of the genre, but you don't even want this board's posters whipping out the lawyer jokes!

DanTien said:
In the interest of good taste I will be resigning my position on the forum board sometime in the future.  :-*

Can you scan that cannon photo in?

DanTien:  As "morale officer" on board, we don't want to hear any LBJ stuff.  (I have decided not
to seek re-election, and if nominated will not serve.)

As far as JG on a cannon.  I've already seen a photo of "little Mr. Peepers".  A photo of the cannon would be alright though. ;)

Martha said:
Isn't it a bit redundant to talk about blond men being idiotic?  Oh well.  Here is one joke:

A big, buff, and burly blonde man goes into the local drug store to buy some rubbers, so that he will be able to practice safe sex with his new girlfriend.

The blonde guy walks up to the pharmacist and asks, "How much for this box of rubbers?"

"Well, condoms are $1.00 for a box of three," the pharmacist replied. "Plus seven cents for the tax."

:D :D :D :D

Incidentally, that's the way I used to keep my baseball cap on. ;)

Martha said:
Isn't it a bit redundant to talk about blond men being idiotic?  Oh well.  Here is one joke:

Err, okay.... I'm either having a blonde or semi-senior moment. I read this 5 times and still didn't get it! :confused: :confused:

I do believe that Martha has discovered an entirely new topic/thread: Things that can go under various types of hats. ::) And for the dirty old men 'where those hats may or may not go.

--DH

ex-Jarhead said:
DanTien:  As "morale officer" on board, we don't want to hear any LBJ stuff.  (I have decided not
to seek re-election, and if nominated will not serve.)

As far as JG on a cannon.  I've already seen a photo of "little Mr. Peepers".  A photo of the cannon would be alright though. ;)

Sorry guys. Can't do it (even I have my limits). :)
Anyway, I never figured out how to post a photo. It's a big loss to the folks on this board. I have some good ones.

JG

MRGALT2U said:
Anyway, I never figured out how to post a photo.
Sure you have. You just don't like having to bother your wife every time you want to post one...

Back
Top Bottom