Lumosity

JustMeUC

Recycles dryer sheets
I used to play it on my iPad. Now, I tried it on the computer and it is a pay for play. Quite expensive I think at $14.95 a month.... I am wondering if anyone has paid and is it worth it or if there is something out there almost as good, but free or much less expensive?

opps, make that lumosity not luminosity....

Downloaded the app, they wanted too much information to even start and I assumed (didn't get that far) there would be a subscription cost, deleted the app. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I'll be curious what others have to say too...

I actually loved using it on the iPad. Had it about 3 years ago on my iPad 1, or whenever the original iPad came out, gosh my memory sucks! anyway, they didn't charge for it back then... at least I don't think they did!

I liked the free trial, but didn't want to pay.

I liked the free trial, but didn't want to pay.

Same for me. I got an email with a 35% off offer over Thanksgiving weekend, but I thought it was still too expensive.

During the free trial, I did very well on memory and problem solving, not so well on speed, attention, and flexibility.

Maybe I'll ask for a 1-year subscription for Christmas.

Last edited:
i played the free trial but did not think it was worth what they were asking for it

Back
Top Bottom