MacLeod’s Company Hierarchy And The Corporate Conscious

landover

Recycles dryer sheets
From BNL, nice description of corporate hierarchy, I am trying to fit in one of categories but still unsuccessful, Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill?

link

landover said:
From BNL, nice description of corporate hierarchy, I am trying to fit in one of categories but still unsuccessful, Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill?

link

I think I worked there once. Interesting place. If we engineers needed a new pencil from the supply room, we had to turn in a pencil stub. For notepads, we had to turn in the cardboard backing from the old pad. It was the only place I worked at that had a copy machine set up to require charge numbers per copy.

I think I worked there once. Interesting place. If we engineers needed a new pencil from the supply room, we had to turn in a pencil stub. For notepads, we had to turn in the cardboard backing from the old pad. It was the only place I worked at that had a copy machine set up to require charge numbers per copy.
I wonder how much it cost to enforce this stuff compared to the potential additional "theft" of supplies and resources that would have occurred otherwise.

And the term "charge number" gives me unpleasant flashbacks to my aerospace days. I remember, in the same day sometimes, how we'd get our mandatory periodic "ethics training" where we were told we can't mischarge (use an inappropriate charge number) just because it still has budget, only to be given a new task by our boss and be told to use a certain charge number that had plenty of budget remaining even though we knew it wasn't the right one to use...

Back
Top Bottom