My wife wants to get rid of the dog against my will...

Oh god I hope I don't get in trouble with the moderators for this one:

Attachments

• Beaver.jpg
    Beaver.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
So I'm using a machine at the health club late this morning and there's the Martha Stewart Show on the TV and by God Martha's using a Furminator on some puppies and cats!!! And everyone in the audience (hairy or not :) ), got one too!

Ha ha ha

haha.. they are goofing on the idea that RightWingSis and I are so hairy as to personally benefit from the Furminator.

Previous photos posted here attest to the fact that DH and I have a Bernese Mountain Dog. Sis merely has a generic cat.

---
Obviously certain prudish jokesters aren't aware of the folk belief that hairier women have a stronger sex drive, and are considered more, not less, desirable in certain cultures!!

;)

Ha: That is, "one for me and one for my sister" rather than "One for my dog and one for my sister's dog." Took me a while to get it, too.

Ha: That is, "one for me and one for my sister" rather than "One for my dog and one for my sister's dog." Took me a while to get it, too.

After a lot of help I think I understand. I am a former hippie; it would never have occurred to me to be bothered by a hairy woman, unless of course it is a mustache. I'm ok with a bikini line at the knees. :)

Ha

Back in the dim ages there was a very good looking college girl i had an evening interest in - turned out she was pretty much a Hobbit in the shaggy legs department - put my scrawny shanks to shame. Lust will overcome.

Same here. Was yours from West Virginia?

After a lot of help I think I understand. I am a former hippie; it would never have occurred to me to be bothered by a hairy woman, unless of course it is a mustache. I'm ok with a bikini line at the knees. :)

Ha

Hippie? I know what you were up to. :cool:

mt1114812131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom