Name Change

retire@40 said:
Uhhhhhh, so now what are you going to do?

Whatever the heck I wan't to (so long as it is OK with DW). ;)

Actually, we're off on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston to Cozumel and Belize. Then I have 35 years worth of projects to work on. Need to get the boat out (live 3 miles from the lake) and just leased a small RV space on the banks of the Guadalupe River, about 50 miles from the house. Moving our TT out there over the weekend to leave it for the summer. Will spend some quality time with our four grandkids at the lake and tubing down the river. (Maybe even do some kayaking if I get my dander up.)

Other than that, I plan to get up every morning, make a pot of coffee, get the paper and play it by ear from there...

REW

REW,

Welcome to the club. Your membership card and some free offers especially selected for you will be arriving soon!

Until then celebrate! (confetti enclosed)

Attachments

• Confetti.jpg
    Confetti.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 56
REW,

What can I say....... :confused:

waaaaahoooooo :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

BUM said:
REW,
Welcome to the club. Your membership card and some free offers especially selected for you will be arriving soon!
Until then celebrate! (confetti enclosed)

BUM,
I'm glad you identified the photo, it kinda looked like crack, :police: not that I've ever seen it in person. :D

Congratulations! I have to say that with all the counting down, etc, that was kind of fun.

Back
Top Bottom