No one cares about Kwai Chang Caine?

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Looks like agents of the Emperor have arranged his death.

David Carradine found dead, hung in a Bangkok hotel room.

Adios Bill.

This is apparently a suspected suicide. I wonder if he was ailing, perhaps even terminal, and he decided he didn't want to go through that process.

"Young Grasshopper".........

Thank the lords.....I am moving back to WA where optional opting out is now a choice....my life....my choice...

Mandolin, check out Loving and Leaving the Good life, by Helen Nearing.
Never miss a chance to pimp that book. Sad, but good.

It sounds like one of those private moment accidents that you really don't want to have listed as your cause of death.

I loved David Carradine in Kung Fu. He was also excellent playing Woody Guthrie in Bound for Glory. Plus, who could forget Kill Bill?

Naked, hanging in a closet. I don't want to think about a private moment that involves that. Ever. Ewwww.

Sad nonetheless. He was great in Kill Bill.

Say it ain't so Grasshopper?

Not clear on how accidental hanging works, but celebrities and their agents seem to get more creative every day.

Wasn't the guy rich enough to hire "help" with that sort of erotic stunt?
Especially in Bangkok?

David's body was found hanging with a rope around his neck and "other parts of his body."

I hate it when that happens.

I could pretty much go the rest of my natural span without thinking of some 72 year old guy getting his jollies hanging in the closet. Like you said...couldn't he hire some help for that?
Ewwww. and Ick! What a way to be remembered, just like Michael Hutchence from INXS.

Yeah Cattus, but at least Elvis just died on the toilet!
Carradine (and Hutchence) were found with ropes around their necks and private parts. Ewww. Heck of a way to be remembered.

Yeah Cattus, but at least Elvis just died on the toilet!
Carradine (and Hutchence) were found with ropes around their necks and private parts. Ewww. Heck of a way to be remembered.

What's worse for me is, how could I ever watch anything he is in and not keep that out of my mind?

I never saw Bound for Glory, but I bet it was something I would have enjoyed. Probably not now.

Geez, maybe "going it alone" was part of the thrill? But you would think that someone in the public eye like an actor would have to consider that you might be found that way. Either get some help (psychologist), or as others mentioned, get some help (hire someone to make sure you live through it).

yuck, there's a 50-50 chance I'm gonna delete this instead of post it, let's see..... heads/tails, and.... (you lose).

-ERD50

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom