Pad, Netbook, or Laptop?

You can position the cursor by tapping and holding on the word where you want to place the cursor. Then a magnifying glass comes up and you can pivot around and see the cursor move. Kind of tricky but you get used to it.

Maybe so. The world changed with the pill and now we have the tablet...

Which will be tough to swallow...

Speaking of Kindle Fire, Santa brought me one for Christmas. Like it, except that the wireless seems to knock my modem/router offline. Haven't figured that out yet...

Lsbcal said:
I prefer doing it on the desktop.

This thread is useless without pictures!

M Paquette said:
Yessss... Join us. It will be blissss...

Posted from my iPad.

OK, it arrived this morning from China and I am using it for this post. So far, it seems like a giant iPhone without the phone. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :LOL:

I did download the "The Economist" app, so that will be nice to have. Guess I need to try some other apps on this platform, to see how the larger size could be of benefit, and perhaps some more new apps specifically for iPad.

Now if I could just stop reaching for my mouse! :ROFLMAO:

OK, it arrived this morning from China and I am using it for this post. So far, it seems like a giant iPhone without the phone. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :LOL:

I did download the "The Economist" app, so that will be nice to have. Guess I need to try some other apps on this platform, to see how the larger size could be of benefit, and perhaps some more new apps specifically for iPad.

How exciting!

Reactions: W2R

Another convert :D

Reactions: W2R
Check out Flipboard and Zite, which are newspaper/magazine articles that you can customize.

Isn't there an app. for this forum? There are apps. that work with a variety of forum software.

I'm not sure if Vanguard's app. supports the iPad resolution or it's just an iPhone app. that works on iPad.

NPR app. seems to get good reviews too.

For games, look for sales on games like Scrabble or Words with Friends. There are free, ad-supported versions too.

Check out Flipboard and Zite, which are newspaper/magazine articles that you can customize.

Isn't there an app. for this forum? There are apps. that work with a variety of forum software.

I'm not sure if Vanguard's app. supports the iPad resolution or it's just an iPhone app. that works on iPad.

For games, look for sales on games like Scrabble or Words with Friends. There are free, ad-supported versions too.

Need an ER Android app for the Kindle Fire. Iphone app works great, btw.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check those out, for sure. Yes, I posted the above post about getting the iPad, using the ER forum app.

Back
Top Bottom