Pet Food Stamps

gayl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I know I am going to get a Porky on this. I totally accept that. But I'm just dumbfounded. I thought for sure this had to come out of Berkeley California. But it's not! It's Illinois. It is not my responsibility to cover food for their pets.

Fur babies

Stories like this make me wonder more about myself than about this particular program.

If I'm really honest, I would admit that I care about my own dogs far more than I care about some of my fellow humans. I think I'm not alone in holding this perspective.

I'll take it further and say that there are some people such that I care more about their dogs than I do about them. Does that make me misanthropic?

It looks like it's an online petition and not a benefit of the current program. I think the chance of this becoming reality is about zero.

Since there is no story attached I am not sure what you are complaining about...

I never thought we would see emotional support animals in restaurants and airplanes, but it is now reality. Some clown was trying to get a peacock on the plane a couple days ago!

Back
Top Bottom