Pet Peeves....

Junk mail

People who let their dogs bark for hours

Public restrooms (oh, I could write a book about this :sick:

Inconsiderate smokers (What "No Smoking" sign? :duh:

repair guys who take forever to show up or DON'T show up when they are scheduled...and you hang out around the house all day waiting for them.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

repair guys who take forever to show up or DON'T show up when they are scheduled...and you hang out around the house all day waiting for them.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I agree. They could at least call. It was especially aggravating when I was working, because I was having to use vacation time all day for the "privilege" of sitting there waiting for someone who never showed up.

Then, they show up....:p

400_F_514864_MldRblCdwk3ZMJk3qeSOpm4NBc4iAb.jpg

Then, they show up....:p

Wow, you have the same plumber I used to have!! When his new assistant shown in your photo arrived, he took THREE DAYS going back and forth between my house and a parts shop to fix a dripping faucet, and the bill was over $300.

He looked good, obviously, but not good enough to make me want to call that plumber ever again.

Amen. Before cell phones there was at least a vague excuse - now - nada!

Here's my cat Bob. His pet peeve? Not enough Fancy Feast.

Attachments

• Bob on table.JPG
    Bob on table.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 1
Leaving the shopping cart in the parking lot where your car was instead of putting it in the corral.

The person buying 19 items in the 10 items or less line. (or writing a check in the cash only line).

1) the hard shell, finger nail breaking, scissor resistant, steak knife bending, "easy opening" plastic shrink wrap packaging used on just about everything.
2) NASCAR wanna bes driving underpowered, pimped out, Dodge Neons like it was the last lap at the Daytona 500.
3) Sitting at a stoplight enjoying the "good vibrations" from the bass on the radio,mp3 or cd of the near deaf driver three cars behind me.

to name a few

the hard shell, finger nail breaking, scissor resistant, steak knife bending, "easy opening" plastic shrink wrap packaging used on just about everything.

THIS!

1) the hard shell, finger nail breaking, scissor resistant, steak knife bending, "easy opening" plastic shrink wrap packaging used on just about everything.
I keep a pair of straight cut tin snips to cut these things. I got too many cuts trying to pull them apart.

Ha

cable tv commercials at 3000% volume of the show.

telemarketing calls that connect/route after you answer

I have been sitting here laughing out loud. You guys are hysterical, absolutely hysterical. I love this site and will be going through early retirement forum withdrawal the next 10 days. Keep up the good work, because I love laughing.

Leaving the shopping cart in the parking lot where your car was instead of putting it in the corral.
Good one, I absolutely hate that.

Sure the figure the 16 year old kid working there will eventually get it, but until then everyone else trying to park is inconvenienced.

The person buying 19 items in the 10 items or less line. (or writing a check in the cash only line).

A corollary to this peeve is someone who is technically in the rules of the express line with the allowable item count but is doing something that violates the principle of the line being fast.

Example: asking for a pack of smokes meaning cashier must leave the register and walk over to some other area to fish around for awhile, with the inevitable cries of "do you mean this one" and the "no the soft pack with green label" type answers.

People who use obscenities every few words and seem never to complete a sentence without using the "F" word, sometimes more than once.

Even worse is the self-degrading practice of calling each other "******" which has been adopted by some, mainly young, black people. I refer to myself as "black" rather than "African-American", which is probably at this point a bit old-fashioned, but it's utterly beyond me why anyone would voluntarily use a racial slur to refer to him/herself. I don't think I have ever heard members of any other ethnic group do so, and I hate to hear black people talk this way.

2) NASCAR wanna bes driving underpowered, pimped out, Dodge Neons like it was the last lap at the Daytona 500.
3) Sitting at a stoplight enjoying the "good vibrations" from the bass on the radio,mp3 or cd of the near deaf driver three cars behind me.

to name a few

Continued,

4) Incredible shrinking "1/2 gallon" of ice cream that is now 25% smaller.
5) People who park their "better than yours" car taking up two or more parking spaces.
6) People who bring their oversized carry on onto the plane, then want you to help them nu putting it into the overhead bin...
7) Bars that have Happy Hour 1/2 price drinks, then reduce the size of the drink to 1/2 size.

Even worse is the self-degrading practice of calling each other "******" which has been adopted by some, mainly young, black people.
Sometimes I like playing online video games, and I've definitely noticed n-bombs are the current trendy insult among people who sound like teenage kids.

Back
Top Bottom