Poll: How Many Scam Cold Calls Do You Get Per Day?

How Many Scam/Robo Cold Calls Do You Get Per Day?

• None

Votes: 46 40.0%

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • 4-5

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • More!

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
I voted "none" if I get a call that I don't recognize the number or area code, I let it go to voice mail. If it is important they will leave a message and I can always call back if I like.

I voted "none" as if I get a call that I don't recognize the number or area code, I let it go to voice mail. If it is important they will leave a message and I can always call back if I like.
I absolutely count those as spam calls, because I never answer them, and some are autoblocked, but they qualify as spam in my book, although I only get one every month or two, much less than I used to, so "none" is the closest answer. I also get the occasional spam text message but am not counting those since they are not calls, yet the closest answer in this poll would still be "none".

SPAM blockers on the mobile phone catch about 99% of them.
After years of not answering the phone, our landline (really a VOIP with our multi-decade old landline number), is max 1 per day.

I'm 64 and the world knows it. Many calls lately, almost all robocalls. Usually nonworking numbers if I call back. Mostly about Medicare, since I occasionally answer when I am expecting a call from a number not in my contacts list.

I never get robocalls, since my phone only rings if it's from someone on my contacts list. All other calls go to voicemail, and robocallers very rarely leave a voice mail. The only hassle is I need to add new contacts if I want to allow someone to call. I find that businesses leave messages, if it's important.

Back
Top Bottom