posting pictures

kitesurfer2

Recycles dryer sheets
what is the rule concerning pictures? I find them easy to post, but rarely do i see people doing it. I'm trying to put something together due to a pm received, but it will require some pics.

Nothing unique, normal rules apply, same as posting text. Post away. :)

Tip: your account allows you to create "albums" and load the pics there. Click on one and it shows you the bulletin board code ("BB Code") that you can just copy and paste into any post.

The advantage is, as long as this forum is around, your pics will be around. If you just find a pic somewhere on the web, or host it on a photo-sharing site, the link can change or go dead, or the photo site can change their rules about allowed use.

what is the rule concerning pictures? I find them easy to post, but rarely do i see people doing it. I'm trying to put something together due to a pm received, but it will require some pics.

No problem with including photos in your posts. There are two ways to do it: You can link to a photo hosted elsewhere, or you can click on the icon that looks like a paperclip and upload it from your computer to our site (it will then be displayed at the bottom of your post). You don't need to keep it in an album to do this. The albums are mostly for your convenience and enjoyment.

There isn't any way to include photos in your PMs, though, AFAIK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom