Do You Have an Air Fryer?

Good thread.
I have been thinking about getting an air fryer.
We use our toaster oven for majority of cooking, as it has 6 functions and is large enough for a small cassarole dish, and do have a convection setting on our big oven.

It seems from reading here, that I already have the functions I need and an air fryer would probably not be worth it.

Thanks for the conversation!

Good thread.
I have been thinking about getting an air fryer.
We use our toaster oven for majority of cooking, as it has 6 functions and is large enough for a small cassarole dish, and do have a convection setting on our big oven.

It seems from reading here, that I already have the functions I need and an air fryer would probably not be worth it.

Thanks for the conversation!

^^^^^^
Agreed - good discussion! I too will skip the air fryer after considering all of the arguments and our particular needs and wants.

My friend got a Wonder Oven. It’s small and is a toaster oven and air fryer. It also has great reviews. I seriously considering getting one as my toaster oven just died. My concern is the funky colors…

Cooked hash brown patties and sausage links in ours today. Love that thing.

But our new love is a Hamilton Beach breakfast sandwich maker. 5 minutes cook time to make 2 muffin sandwiches that are at least as good as Mickey D's, I say better. So add 5 minutes to get your lunchmeat ham or other, cheese, muffin, and egg ready. Easy cleanup too.

Back
Top Bottom