Recent Photo

Judge Judy is right. (Now if she'd just fix her abrasive, obnoxious personality....):whistle: (I'm amazed someone hasn't beaten her to death when she leaves for her car she talks so terribly to people....just sayin'...)

Judge Judy is right. (Now if she'd just fix her abrasive, obnoxious personality....):whistle: (I'm amazed someone hasn't beaten her to death when she leaves for her car she talks so terribly to people....just sayin'...)

It's theater, and bad theater at that...

This is a more recent photo. It was taken about two weeks ago. My first photo was taken about 5 years ago.
I went to Vegas with a friend to see the National Rodeo Finals and The Jersey Boys. I think this was taken in the Bellagio. The last time I was in Vegas was around 1990 or so. I didn't like the new machines with paper only slots. Even though I never really played the slot machines I always liked the clanking of the coins into the buckets.Very few people at the cashier's cage. I would rather gamble in the stock market!
6511-albums77-picture645.jpg

m2s, that is a great picture! I love that color on you! :)

And silly me didn't even know the slot machines don't have coins any more either! Shows how often I gamble! It must have been beautiful to see the place decorated for Christmas!

aaronc879,

The picture was taken 2 weeks ago in the Bellagio. But prior to that I had not visited Las Vegas since 1990.

aaronc879,

The picture was taken 2 weeks ago in the Bellagio. But prior to that I had not visited Las Vegas since 1990.

Ohh, okay. The Bellagio is the nicest hotel i've ever been in. At $200 per night in the cheapest room, I only stayed 1 night. That was in early 2007.

This is a more recent photo. It was taken about two weeks ago. My first photo was taken about 5 years ago.
I went to Vegas with a friend to see the National Rodeo Finals and The Jersey Boys. I think this was taken in the Bellagio. The last time I was in Vegas was around 1990 or so. I didn't like the new machines with paper only slots. Even though I never really played the slot machines I always liked the clanking of the coins into the buckets.Very few people at the cashier's cage. I would rather gamble in the stock market!
6511-albums77-picture645.jpg
Cute picture, Mountain. I agree with Sarah, that is your color.

Ha

I would rather gamble in the stock market.
Yes, same here. The stakes are higher, and the game requires more patience. :cool:

Ohh, okay. The Bellagio is the nicest hotel i've ever been in. At $200 per night in the cheapest room, I only stayed 1 night. That was in early 2007.

Hey, for a frugal guy, you do splurge sometimes. :)

But the big question is if you ordered room service and ate it while lying in bed surfing the pay per view channels... Now that would be really splurging!

But the big question is if you ordered room service and ate it while lying in bed surfing the pay per view channels... Now that would be really splurging!

I did not. However, I did go to a buffet that cost ~$30. It had prime rib and other things that I NEVER eat. I also paid $18 for one small drink at a club. Not worth it.

New Year's Eve

Fuzzy, wish it had been clear, but still makes me smile!

Attachments

• FALL-WINTER 2010 157.jpg
    FALL-WINTER 2010 157.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 16
Fuzzy, wish it had been clear, ...

You are wrong. There are some images that are even better (artistically) when out-of-focus or blurred. This is one of those. (The details don't compete with the emotion.)

You are skating on thin ice, Ron. "You look better out of focus," is probably one of those phrases that you should avoid saying to a woman. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom