Recent Photo

Vincente - - "Westie" is a cute nick name for the dude. Does make me think of this though:blink: Oh, I don't think of you as a dog Westie, except perhaps in the cool/cute dawg52 kinda way;)

We used to have a Westie and a Scotty... The Westie's name was HAPPY now I have a Silkie and her name is MADdie...went from Happy to MAD...:ROFLMAO:

This is one we sent out with the Christmas cards and E-mailed to some of DW's friends. Admittedly I did some Photoshop work on the portrait and "squished" the tree to make it fit.

Attachments

• Christmas photo with treeresized.jpg
    Christmas photo with treeresized.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 579
This is one we sent out with the Christmas cards and E-mailed to some of DW's friends. Admittedly I did some Photoshop work on the portrait and "squished" the tree to make it fit.

Great picture Walt! You are a good looking couple. I love the way you're holding her hand.:smitten:

You look fantastic! :).....Poor tree:(!

Wow, you two make an adorable couple, Walt. You should post this on the remarriage thread to show remarriage happiness is an option for those who choose it.

My goodness, you look like the Duke and Duchess of Somewhere! Not at all how I expected you to look. :LOL:

Lovely photos of you folks!
Here's the Christmas parade we did as part of my 40th birthday weekend celebration. I didn't have much of a costume unfortunately.

Attachments

• DSCF3436.JPG
    DSCF3436.JPG
    385 KB · Views: 35
Lovely photos of you folks!
Here's the Christmas parade we did as part of my 40th birthday weekend celebration. I didn't have much of a costume unfortunately.

Looks like a very fun time! I think parades are the most fun when you are IN them. :)

Fun photos!

I'm on the left, blue jeans - we're at a pre-cruise party for the October 2010 Blues Cruise... this is what women in their 60s look like! :D

Your friend on the right reminds me of this friend of mine:

img_1015707_0_0b1f42830b6962dfe3f53c39cb81b5ee.jpg

If anyone knows why some are seeing a red X instead of my photo - let me know...

I don't know, but I am seeing the red X too... Maybe it will show up in a little while, since others here can see it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom