RIP Betty White

Thank you for being a friend.

Sad to say, but I think all the pre-celebration about her going to be 100 in Jan put on the jinx.

RIP ... Betty White.

Sad to say, but I think all the pre-celebration about her going to be 100 in Jan put on the jinx.

RIP ... Betty White.

Can't help but wonder if she would have lived to 100 if she wasn't so inactive during the pandemic. Reports are that she never left the house. At least she had a nice house and i'm sure she was happy right up to the end.

Can't help but wonder if she would have lived to 100 if she wasn't so inactive during the pandemic. Reports are that she never left the house. At least she had a nice house and i'm sure she was happy right up to the end.

My understanding is she was taking extra precaution to not go out because of the pandemic.

I didn't realize she was quite that age until I saw a joke post a couple weeks ago that said she would be unable to play with Legos next year (they have age 4-99 on the box).

RIP

An exclamation point to a lousy year!

RIP Betty!
They were having a big bash for her in January sometime. I just heard it on national TV this past week. Wow

Our golden girl gone, another reason to hate 2021.

99 is a really good run

RIP, Betty

What I loved about her was that she was not only a superb actress, but had a lively wit of her own. She will most definitely be missed.

RIP.
Some of my earliest memories are watching her on daytime TV with my DM.

RIP, sweet lady.

Thanks for the decades of laughter from the likes of Sue Ann Nivens and Rose Nylund.

She was an absolute comic treasure, and an unparalleled advocate for animals her entire life.

If only we had more folks like her.

Last edited:
Plus her countless appearances on game shows like "Password" (which her husband Allen Ludden hosted) and "Match Game" (reruns of both shows currently being broadcast on Buzzr TV).

RIP, she almost made it to 100!
She missed it by 18 days.

I think that's close enough for me to round off to age 100. I did the same with my mother, who died less than 2 weeks before she turned 98 (back in 2007). I always say she lived to age 98, even though technically that's incorrect. Close enough! :)

She was a wonderful actress. What great characters she brought to us!

RIP to Sue Ann Nivens, The Happy Homemaker.

I loved that character. Tough, man crazy, independent. Not to mention super funny!!!

I thought for sure she'd make it to 100.

To have a productive active life as she had is my wish.

Rest easy Betty White.

Back
Top Bottom