Sending Web Pages to Kindle

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Anyone had success at sending web pages to his/her Kindle? I've tried the bookmarklets from readability and klip.me, but neither has worked.

TromboneAl said:
Anyone had success at sending web pages to his/her Kindle? I've tried the bookmarklets from readability and klip.me, but neither has worked.

Calibre is the best program for dealing with ANY ebook reader. It's like iTunes for ebook readers (though I hate iTunes, heh). Has tools to send websites formatted to your kindle. Also can automatically pull down websites and update them (you do have to plug in and sync, I believe) without you having to do it manually.

Google calibre.

I'm running calibre, and I am not finding anything that will do the trick.

All the bookmarklets that handle this ask for a kindle email, which I do not have. I think I either need an actual Kindle (not just an iPod reader) or a Kindle 3.

If you're reading in a kindle app on iOS, not a kindle reader, why not use a different app for reading websites offline?

Read it later is my favorite. I have a bookmarklet in my favorites, I can just click that button when I'm on a website and that website will sync and download to my iPad to read offline later, no need to convert it to an ebook at all.

Back
Top Bottom