Some jump the shark...

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Some get eaten by it...

Sorry john...you can have it back whenever you want it ;)

Attachments

• eaten by the shark.jpg
    eaten by the shark.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 118
Not .....TH, you now have 50 posts today. We are going to have to call your wife and do an intervention.

Have a seat right over there. :cool:

Considering I cooked her a fine breakfast, cleaned both bathrooms, cleaned out the refrigerator, walked the dogs, and took care of the baby all night, methinks you'll find my wife hard to convince... ;)

I just thought I'd get it over with so we can all move on :uglystupid:

I just thought I'd get it over with so we can all move on 

Oh that we could . . . methinks JG will be in a snit when he finds out, and this will only escalate the problem.  Now, if we could take away his "copy key". send him a chicklet keyboard like his webtv had. and count words instead - then we might be able to move on. 

Duh!

I thought 'I' was the one with webtv - AND sticky keyboard!

Alas - even 'powered up' with a real computer now - I still can't type worth spit.

I only post to keep the front runners alert and in shape. Don't want anyone resting on their laurals and slacking off.

Right:confused:?

hey...*I've* never seen JG and unclemick in the same place at the same time... hmmm...

Maybe unclemick is not only a 14 year old girl from missoula, he's also JG?

He can snit. He can have this 'title' back. I've had it twice. Cant think of a lot of things i've had twice that I wanna have again...

...or twice. Small child confirms once. Maybe. He's way too beautiful to be mine... heyyyy...

I gotta tell ya...................I enjoy this stuff (and my cool crown)
but in the big scheme of things it's all pretty insignificant.
Believe it or not, I have quite a full life outside of this forum.
Anyway, I will not be making any attempt to recapture the post
total lead. I will continue to pontificate though, at least until
I decide to go and look for Ted :)

JG

The epic battle has been amusing! Still, I plan on takin' both y'all out someday!

.....after all, I am 12 years younger than TH, and slightly more than that with regards to Mr. Gault, so I could rack it up in the nursing home when they croak! ;)

Edit: Well crap, I missed my own mini milestone. Happy one thousandth to me! Does this mean I need an intervention, too? Where is my decoder ring:confused: :D

Happy YAMM Laurence!

I will be posting from the great beyond, so dont get your hopes up...

Notth said:
Some get eaten by it...
Sorry john...you can have it back whenever you want it ;)
Cut-Throat, Unclemick, Wab, Mikey, SG-- I'm not in the race. My post count will directly reflect cerebral hyperactivity, or else a lack of surf. I'm going for thought-provoking quality instead of leapfrogging.

Nords said:
Cut-Throat, Unclemick, Wab, Mikey, SG-- I'm not in the race.  My post count will directly reflect cerebral hyperactivity, or else a lack of surf.  I'm going for thought-provoking quality instead of leapfrogging.
But if the metric was word count, you might have the title, Nords. :D :D :D

SG, may I nominate you for most mortgage threads that dug up the same old stuff?

Wait...isnt that something like archeology? Hmmm...

Notth said:
SG, may I nominate you for most mortgage threads that dug up the same old stuff?

Wait...isnt that something like archeology?  Hmmm...
Can you nominate me for a Nobel prize instead? I would like to have everyone refer to me as a Nobel nominated retiree. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom