Take the pain

mikew

Recycles dryer sheets
I found this in the newspaper about a national hospital (in Japan) near me. I guess you need to be a man and take the pain.  :eek:

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20050831p2a00m0na006000c.html

Surgeon abuses, slaps restless patient during operation

A Shiga Hospital doctor has been suspended for three months after he verbally abused and slapped a patient who complained of pain and was restless while being operated on, hospital officials said.

Hospital officials said that the original operation took place on Aug. 1, with the patient being given a local anesthetic. The patient wriggled around on the operating table and complained of pain. The doctor responded by using abusive language, telling the patient to "shut up" and finally by slapping the person waiting to be operated on.

Eventually, the surgeon called an end to the operation, sewed up the patient and walked out of the operating theater. The second operation was completed successfully on Aug. 24.

mikew said:
I found this in the newspaper about a national hospital (in Japan) near me. I guess you need to be a man and take the pain.  :eek:

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20050831p2a00m0na006000c.html

Surgeon abuses, slaps restless patient during operation

A Shiga Hospital doctor has been suspended for three months after he verbally abused and slapped a patient who complained of pain and was restless while being operated on, hospital officials said.

Hospital officials said that the original operation took place on Aug. 1, with the patient being given a local anesthetic. The patient wriggled around on the operating table and complained of pain. The doctor responded by using abusive language, telling the patient to "shut up" and finally by slapping the person waiting to be operated on.

Eventually, the surgeon called an end to the operation, sewed up the patient and walked out of the operating theater. The second operation was completed successfully on Aug. 24.

Rodney Dangerfield said when he was born he was so ugly the doctor slapped
his mother :)

JG

Back
Top Bottom