The Amazing Race: which team are you rooting for?

Which team do you want to win $1m on Sunday, May 6, and why?

• Dustin & Kandice

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Charla & Mirna

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Eric & Danielle

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
hey TP we would be the most unexpected team! whaddya say?! 8)

i can't drive a stick, but i'm good w/ directions and airports. not a good swimmer or runner, but could do some serious conditioning before them, climb a few rock walls etc. and good w/ foreign languages?

perhaps we would balance each other out?

then we could ask the board what to do w/ the $$ when we win!

bright eyed said:
hey TP we would be the most unexpected team! whaddya say?! 8)

i can't drive a stick, but i'm good w/ directions and airports. not a good swimmer or runner, but could do some serious conditioning before them, climb a few rock walls etc. and good w/ foreign languages?

perhaps we would balance each other out?

then we could ask the board what to do w/ the $$ when we win!

Hey, I would LOVE to do it... I would be the 'old guy'... but I swear that if I got picked you would see me lose 20 lbs quickly!!! I USED to be a good runner.. but that was high school... surprisingly, I was a skinny geek, but very good at sports... and I also used to be able to eat a lot.. but some of what they have to eat is crazy!!!

I can drive a stick... I own one!!! I am great with directions and airports also..

So... get the form and lets get it in!!! If we won... it would put me over the hump and I would be RE!!!

BTW, you need to send in a VIDEO!!!

:D

can we wear matching shirts too? 8) we can put the forum url on our chests... or headbands! :LOL:

$1 mill split in half for taxes then split again...plus a free round the world trip!

I'm abroad and missed the last episode. Am I to understand that Eric & Danielle won? Bummer!

Yep, it was Danielle and Eric, followed by the BQ's and Charla and Mirna third.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I wish they would start mixing up the final leg a bit. It seems that everything always comes down to getting a good taxi driver.

DangerMouse said:

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I wish they would start mixing up the final leg a bit. It seems that everything always comes down to getting a good taxi driver.

I thought I had put down about the lame final show and said it was the taxi driver... but, I don't see it... SO... I agree that it is pretty lame...

BUT, we actually don't know if it was as close as they make it out to be... it seemed like they left a few minutes before the BQ and arrived a few minutes before the BQs... but that is not good TV...

And, I think they want it to be close so they CAN make it more dramatic... but still... LAME..

DangerMouse said:

TPTB don't want the pumped up racers driving. I think that the best endings have been where they had to do a puzzle just before the finish line.

What I found so lame about it was with the roadblock in Hawaii it was designed so they would all be on the same flight out of there. Then it was the one rather weak task at the Oakland mint and a taxi drive to the finish line. I agree with the comment about a puzzle making it more taxing. I remember the series where they were in Seattle?? and they had to put the animals in order on the totem pole of them appearing in the series or even when the hippies won with the flags. It was if this was set up for Danielle and Eric to win as it was all featured on who had spent the most time talking about the other teams.

Remember the good old days when teams were able to scheme to get better flights and put one over the others. Too many times this season the team who had shown the smarts to find a better flight would be stopped by an opening time to allow the laggards to catch up so any advantage the stronger teams had was soon lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom