This gal should win mother of the year

GREAT ARTICLE and a GREAT MOM.

It is great to see a responsible parent who is willing to make sure that her son learns right from wrong. Whether the booze was his or one of his friends he knew her rules and thus he is still responsible.

A GREAT way to show her son responsiblity. Let me tell you years from now when he is a grown man, he will appreciate and treasure the life lesson that his mama gave him.

GOD BLESS:angel:

Hooray for a wise parent!

Even if the son is telling the truth about someone else leaving the booze in the car, (which I'm skeptical of) he knows who his friends are. Not the one who left booze in it.

GREAT ARTICLE and a GREAT MOM.

It is great to see a responsible parent who is willing to make sure that her son learns right from wrong. Whether the booze was his or one of his friends he knew her rules and thus he is still responsible.

A GREAT way to show her son responsiblity. Let me tell you years from now when he is a grown man, he will appreciate and treasure the life lesson that his mama gave him.

GOD BLESS:angel:

Ya all true, but it would like totally suck to be a teenager with a mom like that. LOL.

I must say taking an ad out like that it is a stroke of genius cause it inspires other parents to do the right thing.

Ya all true, but it would like totally suck to be a teenager with a mom like that. LOL.
I must say taking an ad out like that it is a stroke of genius cause it inspires other parents to do the right thing.
I bet that kid moves out as soon as he's able to put down a month's security deposit. She's brilliant!

The mom and son will be on GMA this morning. Now her punishment is giving this kid 15 minutes of fame, it would have been better for just her to appear and not let him on tv. Still, it was a great way to punish him.

Back
Top Bottom