This Is Why I'm Here

Here my frugality is an admirable trait...and I am starting to develop a following per se off the board too! (people are starting to ask me which thrift stores have the good stuff, best deals for movie tickets and restaurant cupons, how to cut expenses so they can contribute pre tax $$ into retirement savings, etc.) I love it! Squeezing as much fun/entertainment as I can from my "allowance" is fun in itself!

Where else can you brag about not spending money.
(Today I repaired the watchband with duct tape.)

Today I spent 80 cents to buy a soda from the vending machine. :)
One of these days, your profligate ways will catch up with you.

Today I spent 80 cents to buy a soda from the vending machine. :)

I spent 50 cents on a soda from a vending machine at WalMart, everywhere else, they are $1.00......:p

I spent 50 cents on a soda from a vending machine at WalMart, everywhere else, they are $1.00......:p

Dang! They're only 25 cents at our walmart vending machines. Unless you're getting that expensive name brand stuff.

Unfortunately the rum to go with the cola is still $11/bottle or so. :D And not available at walmart.

I put 35 cents into the vending machine at our WalMart and it took my money. I stood in line for 20 minutes at the service desk to get it back. Now thats frugal. :)

I put 35 cents into the vending machine at our WalMart and it took my money. I stood in line for 20 minutes at the service desk to get it back. Now thats frugal. :)

:2funny: That's the greatest thing I've heard all day! I started laughing out loud when I read this post. A few people are staring at me.

Hey, it took my quarter too, but my time is worth way more than 25 cents per 20 minutes so I don't go and complain. They probably wouldn't refund my money anyway.

Back
Top Bottom