Trouble

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just love this song...just a little down today for no particular reason. You know how that goes sometimes. Please post your favorites that come to mind when you're in a bit of a blue mood.

YouTube - Ray LaMontagne - Trouble [Live]

I saw your post the other day but didn't open it. Today I decided to look for the post to see what was going on. I had already looked up my favoriate trouble song and had it ready to include...well...it's the same song you posted! I googled the Travelers Insurance song with the worried dog. Yep, same one!

DH and I both love that dog in the commercial. A few weeks ago I was fretting about something and DH gave me a hug and teased me that I was as bad as that dog...gonna worry yourself to death. He's ribbed me several times since then...trouble, trouble, trouble...worry, worry, worry. Somehow, it is very endearing, and comforting. Always makes me smile and lifts my mood. Hope your blues have flown out the window by now.

My grown daughter LOVES The travelers commercial and we never knew the artist, so THANKS! The whole song/performance is lovely!

Back
Top Bottom