"Tuck in your shirt"

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
I don't know if this has been all over the Internet but it's new to me.

Go to "//Ryan. Connect." and click on the link to the "Wacky Dress Code" .wmv video file. Be sure to turn up the speakers because the (apparently deadly serious) voiceover is a hilarious contrast to the video.

"Is that a shotgun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

I haven't seen anything on Snopes yet, but if anyone knows the source of this video I'd love to read about it.

This was a promo video produced by a metal detector company that was distributed to a large number of schools after columbine, suggesting a dress code that would reduce the possibility of hidden guns, but still leave one with the feeling that they might need something more to make sure students arent able to bring hidden guns to school.

Guess what that 'something more' might be... ;)

I think I saw that on TV a while back. As far as I know it's completely serious, but of course it has a sales agenda.

What I don't get is how an unarmed metal detector attendant is supposed to prevent a school massacre. Or even armed attendant. Why not shoot the attendant before going through to begin the massacre? It's all BS feelgood measures and opportunistic money grabs.

Back
Top Bottom