#waffle91 3/5

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

๐Ÿ”ฅ streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Site is behaving strangely tonight - sort of bouncing or constantly reloading.

#waffle92 4/5

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

๐Ÿ”ฅ streak: 8
wafflegame.net

So it wasn't just my computers gone mad! What a relief. I was rebooting and clearing caches like a maniac.

Did anyone else see the author's note about the new waffle coming out at midnight, instead of 7 p.m.? They included a link to a "special free waffle" to bridge the gap. It has 8, 7-letter words. Haven't tried it yet.

This morning the regular 6-word puzzle is back.

I canโ€™t get into it. It keeps reloading yesterdayโ€™s game.

Also solved the larger "secret waffle," with 2 swaps to spare.

#waffle94 4/5

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

๐Ÿ”ฅ streak: 10
๐Ÿ† #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

#waffle96 4/5

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉโญ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

๐Ÿ”ฅ streak: 12
๐Ÿ† #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

Struck out today. I found the word construction interesting. Once you know the theme, it helps. But I never got the theme.

I am doing this and having fun with it (in my own way, I guess), but without a time limit, one should never have anything less than a 5-star result, yes?

Solve all the words and minimize the swaps before doing the first swap.....(?)

I am doing this and having fun with it (in my own way, I guess), but without a time limit, one should never have anything less than a 5-star result, yes?

For some, word puzzles come easy. That's me with the nerdle numbers.

My brain doesn't work easy on words. Never has. So, uh, no. 5 stars isn't easy for everyone.

I never picked up on the theme until it was over!

#canuffle 4/5

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ

๐Ÿฅˆ #wafflesilverteam
wafflegame.net

No, I don't think a 5-star result is guaranteed to be possible achievable even if you know the words. For example, today had 5 green squares and 16 non-green. You have to move those 16 squares in 10 moves for a 5-star. If I have done may math correctly, that would require finding 5 double swaps (plus a sixth one, the last one, as a double swap on the last move is guaranteed).

No, I don't think a 5-star result is guaranteed to be possible achievable even if you know the words. For example, today had 5 green squares and 16 non-green. You have to move those 16 squares in 10 moves for a 5-star. If I have done may math correctly, that would require finding 5 double swaps (plus a sixth one, the last one, as a double swap on the last move is guaranteed).

The rules say all puzzles can be solved in 10 swaps. I've done all of the last 4 in 10 swaps.

Strike out again for me.

I get mostly 4's. I'm mostly interested in figuring out the words, versus strategic swapping. And I have a time limit (max 10 min).

#waffle99 4/5

����������
��โญ��โญ��
����������
��โญ��โญ��
����������

�� streak: 14
�� #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

Back
Top Bottom