Waffle: Even easier than Wordle

Well duh, I just tried in a regular window, and green stays put. Could've figured that out by myself :facepalm:

I just tried in a Private Window, it didn't allow me to move any green letters, regardless of position.

-ERD50

Under 4 minutes. The first 3.5 were spent figuring out all but one word (one that could've been spelled with two different vowels, so I took a chance there). Once I had the words, the swaps went fast.

#waffle76 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 12
πŸ† #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

Nine minutes.

#waffle77 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 13
πŸ† #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

When do you get a new Waffle game? I tried it for the first time last night about 8 pm (enjoyed it) and when I went to the website just now I did not have a new game to play.

#waffle 3/5
Streak 17
Played 17
Total Stars 63

My screen says a new game will show up in another 2 hours and 20 minutes. So 7 pm CST.

When do you get a new Waffle game? I tried it for the first time last night about 8 pm (enjoyed it) and when I went to the website just now I did not have a new game to play.

I play in the morning. I just looked, and Waffle tells me that I can have another one at 7:00 PM CDT.

I think the person doing waffle saw this thread about being "easy," and has recently made it a bit more challenging. :LOL:

I thought today's was a good challenge. I had 3 stars left, but I had to think.

Yes, it is more challenging than I thought at first. Even though I figured out 3 of the words in advance, I didn't see a path to 10 swaps.

My personal time limit for this game is 10 minutes, and I used 8 of them.

I think the person doing waffle saw this thread about being "easy," and has recently made it a bit more challenging. :LOL:

I thought today's was a good challenge. I had 3 stars left, but I had to think.

#waffle78 3/5

����������
��⭐��⬜��
����⭐����
��⬜��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 14
�� #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

I also found today's a bit more challenging.

#waffle78 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 17
πŸ† #waffleelite
wafflegame.net

It's getting a little more challenging and I like it.

Don't know what I'm missing. I figured out all but one word before making any moves, and thought I was making efficient swaps.

#waffle79 3/5

����������
��⭐��⬜��
����⭐����
��⬜��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 2
wafflegame.net

This one proved ERD50's conclusion, that trying to work strategy (e.g. seeking the elusive double swap) works no better than just going for whatever letter will fit.

#waffle80 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 3
wafflegame.net

Interesting game. My first time playing and I used 11 swaps.

#waffle80 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Back
Top Bottom