What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

A replacement lamp socket, just the socket innards, not the case. To repair a lamp of course. https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-1008...45&s=hi&sprefix=lamp+socket,tools,224&sr=1-27

And just to be sure I also ordered the whole brass casing with socket. Reviews on all of them are "iffy". Another instance of "they just don't make 'em like they used to". The last one only lasted 30+ years and I'm disappointed in that.

https://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse...91&s=hi&sprefix=lamp+socket,tools,224&sr=1-36

An Echo subwoofer to go along with our Echo. It replaces a massive (boat anchor) that was 30 years old.
We love it!

A new high-back (real) leather desk chair to replace my 5-year old (fake) leather one that has way too many miles on the odometer.

Full disclosure - I'm not actually ordering it from Amazon. I found what I wanted on Amazon and noticed the chair was actually sold by an affiliate supplier through Amazon. I looked the company up on the InterWebs and found I could order the exact chair directly from them for $50 bucks less. So I did. :)

Ordered 24 Pickleball balls and a Pickleball bag. Being delivered tomorrow.

Ironically, I just received the book I ordered, "Tax Free Wealth...how to build massive wealth by permanently lowering your taxes" by Tom Wheelwright.

They had me at massive wealth! Anyone read this with a review?

I ordered one of these, and induction counter top. I have a Nordic Kettle which we have used on the stove. I am moving it outside. I have used it on the grill, but will use the induction unit to smoke small stuff outside.

eb05a2e3-c6e0-4f0f-bc37-583afaaa8310.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

"Airline Pockets" - a flat, easy to throw in heavy Jersey-type fabric that slips over the upright tray table in front of you and features several pockets that will hold your water bottle, phone, laptop, whatever right in front of you so that you neither have to reach into the apparently never-cleaned airline seat pocket nor twist around for your bag. It also acts as a tray table cover. And it's machine washable, so can be cleaned after every air trip. It looks like one of the handiest, most useful air travel accessories ever, particularly in this time of the corona virus.

Yowser! Hope the shakes work. And I hope you're feeling better. Even with my weight loss over the past year or so, I think I could lend you about 20 lbs, so let me know. We could do a lipofusion.

Rechargeable AAA batteries. A grandchild has found the colorful puck lights I use to light up a dark area of my bedroom closet. Alas, turning the lights off is not one of her better skills.

A silica dust mask and cartridge refill, a diamond grinding wheel for concrete, a better grade of eye protection than I already have, a full face shield, a vacuum shroud for the angle grinder, and some other odds 'n ends for a project. The front porch is made of concrete and has a little "dip" in the center that holds about 1/8" of water every time it rains. Not a huge deal, but a constant irritation every time we get wet weather. So the plan is to grind a very shallow "trough" for the water to drain off to one side, and then cover the entire porch top with thinset mortar so the grinding marks won't show. The porch is not huge, a tad over 41 sq feet.

DW's brother is an artist and virtual magician with masonry so he's my "consultant" on this so I ran it by him, and he says it will work and not stand out visually. I'm also grateful that he volunteered to help since I'm pretty sure he's forgotten more about concrete/masonry than I'll ever know. He supported himself doing masonry work for several years.

Just to instill the proper measure of caution in myself, I did a search on "angle grinder accidents" since I don't have a lot of experience with that tool. Apparently it ranks right up there with table saws for devastating injuries. Figures, since they're designed to cut through steel, stone, concrete, etc. I doubt they even notice a femur or other appendage getting in the way.:eek:

After reading that the Nintendo Switch Lite video game console will be hard to get in the US by April, due to shortage of Chinese parts to make them (due to the coronavirus), I bought one from Amazon yesterday.

Yes, I chose the yellow one because I think it's pretty. :LOL:

Oddly, it is supposed to be delivered by the USPS tomorrow, on Mardi Gras. Had I known, I'd have waited another day to order it because things are kind of "a zoo" around here, with a major parade route just a half block away.

0-20W motor oil for the Honda Accord, which uses between one and two quarts between changes, a new-fangled support rod for the Tormek wet wheel grinding tool with much easier micro- adjustments, several boxes of 4% Lidocaine pads for DW's back (mine too sometimes, we're a pair!) and two knee pads for kneeling when flying R/C airplanes and getting the battery in/out.

The last order I received, was a rebuild kit for the solenoid on my truck.
My wife said sometimes it clicks a couple times before the starter will turn. I ordered the kit, put it in the glove compartment and waited. Now I'm have hearing it click, so it is getting worse. The truck is jacked up, just wasting time before I crawl under.
The last thing I ordered, was from Amazon, two part epoxy to fix her rocking chair, two waterproof plastic junction boxes and Connectors for passing a wire thru, for my radio antenna, and MCT oil powder. (Medium Chain Fatty acid) to add to my Keto diet.

18V Bosch multitool. What a spectacularly useful gadget - no idea how I survived this long without one!
It's the latest addition to my growing cordless toy -, ahem, tool collection.....:D

18V Bosch multitool. What a spectacularly useful gadget - no idea how I survived this long without one!

I bought the Milwaukee version about a year and a half ago for a specific purpose and made the same discovery - I should have bought one 40 years ago.:facepalm:

Propel, Black Cherry, Zero Calorie Water Beverage with Electrolytes & Vitamins C&E, 24 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)

(for the chiseled athlete within me....LOL)

Back
Top Bottom