What you consider *superior* products

Status
Not open for further replies.
CeraVe hand and body cream. Best price at Walgreen's. Might be kept behind the pharmacy counter,

To add to this list...

Sheepskin slippers from Sundance Leather in Guffey, Colorado - great quality.

If you trace your foot and mail in the tracing, they will help size the slippers correctly.

I have one of their hats. Warmest thing ever.

Kindest regards.

The Original Foodsaver vacuum sealers. I'd prefer the old reliable than any of the ones out today.
Newer is not always better.

Attachments

• foodsaver.jpg
    foodsaver.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Nodak:
Completely agree on the vintage McIntosh gears (not sure about speakers - never own one). However, the newer stuff are much more software dependent and are not as trouble free as the old analog stuff. They are still built like tanks but seem to have more bugs associated with their softwares.

Do you frequent Audiokarma.org or Audioaficionado.org?

mP

Any Marantz Receiver is a good purchase, I have the 7005 and a few friends bought the newer models and none of us would replace them.

Tesla automobiles
Kirkland toilet paper..
Not two products you normally see in the same post :)

Tesla automobiles
Kirkland toilet paper..
Not two products you normally see in the same post :)
Depends on how fast you drive, and how quickly you can make it into the house, perhaps?

My Technovorm coffee maker
Anything Polartec fleece
Lanz flannel pajamas
Ecco shoes
Canadienne brand boots
Thor-lo socks
Gor-tex products
Tumi luggage, briefcases, backpacks
Chanel perfume
Design Within Reach furnishings

LL Bean flannel lined jeans for those of us condemned to live in polar hell.

Another vote for LLBean. They clearly value function over fashion, but they not only sell high quality goods, their lifetime guarantee is real. The store in Freeport is amazing.

Dillion Precision
Allclad
Wilson 1911

MRG

L.L.Bean/Columbia/San Francisco Bay Coffee/Kerig brewer/CharBriol IR Electric Grill/Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum!!! Sam Adams Boston Lager, Chevy Sonic, all Goya Beans, Progresso low salt soups

I'll add yet another Honda Accord (2000) to the ones already mentioned on this thread. And I love my Honda mower.

Every Bosch tool I own is outstanding.

I recently became the owner of a 1980 vintage Amana Radarange, and it works as well now as it did then. It also has a feature I have not seen on any newer microwave: While cooking, you can turn the dial to decrease the amount of remaining time. Every other microwave I've ever seen only allows you to increase it.

Finally, Goodyear Wranger Silent Armor tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom