Where is the Bunny???

Gonzo

Recycles dryer sheets
Did the Cute Fuzzy Bunny get a j*b...

Or did I miss something?

Gonzo

I dunno. A few months ago, I started a thread about CFB "gone missing". Some seem to think he was "out and about" and does this from time to time. I still worry about him though. :-\

Rumor has it he found Elmer Fudd's garden and is wreaking havoc 24/7. Or maybe he tired of the gloating I-told-you-so gloom & doom brigade or the Soapbox political mudslinging spillover and decided to take a break...

Over the years I've watched him come and go. He likes his walkabouts from time to time. He'll be back in all his glory before you know it.

<elmer fudd voice> "Ah, west and wewaxation...but i know that siwwy wabbit is awound hewe somewhewe"

elmer pokes his head down the hole "Oh, Mistew Waaaaaaabbbit, come out out whewevew you awe. i have a nice cawwot fow you"

PS i saw Mel Blanc do a live performance when i was in college. he was SO funny!

He sold all of his Wellesley and Target Retirement and is currently daytrading his way to unthinkable wealth. So maybe PM after the US markets close at 4:00 PM EST and before the Asian markets open back up at 8:00 PM EST. :)

This just in:

Attachments

• bushbunny.jpg
    bushbunny.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
Wait, was he caught taking a photo with his cell phone of a lovely young lady's leading assets :) ?

Where is the Bunny:confused:
A better question might be "Why would he bother to come back:confused:"

Or did I miss something?
Some seem to think he was "out and about" and does this from time to time. I still worry about him though. :-\
He's doing fine and making better use of his time.

I'm more concerned about the direction the board is taking than I am about its most prolific member.

I think he ducks out every couple of months and sits in front of his laptop and waits to see how long it takes until someone notices he's missing...He's probably lurking right now!

Someone just post a pick of some boobs, beer or bacon and he might not be able to resist...!

He's visiting JG, getting some pointers on how to make his nest egg go further.

A better question might be "Why would he bother to come back:confused:"

He's doing fine and making better use of his time.

I'm more concerned about the direction the board is taking than I am about its most prolific member.

Nords. What is the directional problem?

Are you referring to the large number of political posts and bantering in the soapbox? If so, I think much of that will die down after the election.

Nords. What is the directional problem?

Are you referring to the large number of political posts and bantering in the soapbox? If so, I think much of that will die down after the election.

He's got the soapbox on ignore, so it can't be that. And some large number of people on ignore also. I'm kinda wondering how he can know what direction the board *is* taking?

-ERD50

I hope bunny comes back soon. I could use his sense of humor these days. Regarding Nords comment about the direction of the board, I don't really see it myself. Most of us are really worried about the economy and need to bounce things off other folks now more than ever. I have also noticed many of those who were frequenting the soapbox aren't spending much time there these days - myself included.

I have also noticed many of those who were frequenting the soapbox aren't spending much time there these days - myself included.

I resemble that remark.........:D

He's got the soapbox on ignore, so it can't be that. And some large number of people on ignore also. I'm kinda wondering how he can know what direction the board *is* taking?

-ERD50

and I thought that "ignorance is bliss"...:D

Back
Top Bottom