would this bother you?

This thread has done what it is supposed to do- stir up action and views for this money-making ad-selling site.

By now you must have noticed that the most heavily posted threads are the ones which actually have no content- just "I think this!" Followed by "Yeah, but I think that!

If someone shows up who actually has information, he usually gets run off. We are after confrontation and controversy, not information.

BTW, mesothelioma anyone?

Ha

This thread has done what it is supposed to do- stir up action and views for this money-making ad-selling site.

By now you must have noticed that the most heavily posted threads are the ones which actually have no content- just "I think this!" Followed by "Yeah, but I think that!

If someone shows up who actually has information, he usually gets run off. We are after confrontation and controversy, not information.

Ha

Or perhaps HOT NAKED SLUTS!!!

Ha

You are probably right.

I'm just surprised that in 2007 at the people who support or think the employee should have to work around or just silently bear the praying at work.

FYI - with Firefox I do not see any of the ads.

So this is my last post on this thread.

I too was munificently about to end my participation but suddenly,

"HOT NAKED SLUTS"

now I'M praying, over and over and over again.

In sort of a Californi transplanted to Caroliny accent.

I too was munificently about to end my participation but suddenly,

"HOT NAKED SLUTS"

now I'M praying, over and over and over again.

In sort of a Californi transplanted to Caroliny accent.

:D:D

I for one am in favor of HOT NAKED SLUTS having the right to pray wherever they choose. I think we can all agree on that. Except the OP... who would probably be offended by HOT NAKED SLUTS. Maybe if we call them HOT NAKED BABES, it would be more palatable. Or HOT NAKED CHICKS. HOT NAKED TEENS? (18 and 19 year olds, of course).

(edit: darn... still ads for mesothelioma at the top of the page, not hot naked babes.)

(edit: darn... still ads for mesothelioma at the top of the page, not hot naked babes.)

I got Senior medical alerts. No sre if that's better than meso-whatsit, but definately not as good as HOT NAKED SLUTS.

Fella - if you can't understand what your works convey you should captain the children's table.

i'm not normally into tit for tat but if i were i'd have to say that was the best tit i've seen in years.

what say we all end this thread with a silent prayer.

Last edited:
Mist pellings always leave me cold.

In a tit for tat world, the HOT NAKED SLUTS, is the best tit to leave it on.

Yeah, time to end it. It has been fun. No offense intended if any was taken.

the most heavily posted threads are the ones which actually have no content- just "I think this!" Followed by "Yeah, but I think that!

Well, I've refrained, but if I can get this in before the thread is closed I just have to say:

HaHa, you are one smart guy. That is a great (though unfortunate) observation.

A moment of silence (with or w/o prayer - your choice), please.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom