YOLO

Its a (nominally) free country, so YOLO it up if that is your idea of a good time. The problem is that too often these induhviduals create problems for themselves and then expect everyone else to pay for it. Who got bailed out/could strategically default when house prices crashed: the no money down leverage to the hilt crowd, or people like me that put 20% down, took a 15 year mortgage and paid extra every month on top of that? I took it in the ass while the YOLO crowd walked free. So YOLO away, but stay the hell away from my checkbook.

That's why I think it makes sense to take a YOLO approach at some point. Let someone else cover you for the fat tail events, since we're all covering the slightly less than fat tail scenarios of others.

That's why I think it makes sense to take a YOLO approach at some point. Let someone else cover you for the fat tail events, since we're all covering the slightly less than fat tail scenarios of others.

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that everyone else is crapping down the town well, so I am going to stop hiking to the next county to relieve myself. I will take whatever I can legally get (Obamacare subsidies, legal tax structuring, etc.).

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that everyone else is crapping down the town well, so I am going to stop hiking to the next county to relieve myself. I will take whatever I can legally get (Obamacare subsidies, legal tax structuring, etc.).

Welcome to the party, and enjoy your nice cup of "cucumber" water from our town well! YOLO, right?

Welcome to the party, and enjoy your nice cup of "cucumber" water from our town well! YOLO, right?

I prefer to drill my own metaphorical well and keep a water filter handy. And I ain't sharing.

Back
Top Bottom