Your Average Happiness Level

On a scale of 0 to 10, what is your average level of happiness?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 5 5.3%

Votes: 8 8.4%

Votes: 11 11.6%

Votes: 21 22.1%

Votes: 24 25.3%

Votes: 16 16.8%

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
9 for me; I'm usually a happy, content person (unless I'm driving, lol). My favorite quote is from the movie Arthur; "Fun is the BEST thing to have."

Since I retired definitely a 9. Before retirement probably around a 5 or less.

I'm a little late with this reply even tho I voted a 7 quite a few days ago. Even with this snow and being alone today, on Christmas, I'm still a 7. I like lemonade.:D

I'm a little late with this reply even tho I voted a 7 quite a few days ago. Even with this snow and being alone today, on Christmas, I'm still a 7. I like lemonade.:D
I hope I´m not being too nosey, but but why are you alone on Christmas?

OK, I voted 10. It may be 9 or 8 tomorrow, but so far this past three years it has been so close to 10 that I rounded up. Life is good.

plastic eye implants

:)10...In living color and exquisite detail with my new plastic eye implants.
coolsmiley.gif

Far out, ls99! I got me one and I can't wait for the other other one to crap out so I can get it, too. I just wish these had been available for my father when he needed them.

I score 8.

No serious health problems among us. Enough $$ for minimalist retirement in Mexico if absolutely necessary.

I mostly worry about getting the kids launched and whine about working away from home and family.

In the past, we have hosted a big dinner for both my and my wife's sides of the family. This year, my brother hosted lunch for my side of the family, and we have a dinner for my wife's side.

After a lot of food and drink today, I would have changed my score to a 6. But, as T-Al pointed out in a study that I have also read, people have a natural happiness level that they tend to revert to. Watching TV game shows, my wife and I often said to each other that we would be very boring contestants; we would not know to jump up and down when winning like people always do on TV. Of course we would never apply, and then we would never be selected either.

In fact, I just thought of a sad love song, but I shall exercise self-restraint and will post it only after the holidays are over. ;)

Well, Christmas is not over at this writing, but I'm gonna do something that makes me happy. I'm gonna change my boots from the Christmas pair to my other pair. I've had enough Christmas...time to move on. :)

But, but, but what boots for New Year? :confused:

I saw some boots tonight! A pretty young woman was walking along with a short coat and no skirt showing beneath. She was wearing sheer stockings and black stocking suspenders, like the type on garter belts. She had ankle boots with 4" heels.

A real Christmas present, even if all I got was a good look.

Ha

Today I am a 9 1/2 . I love the day after Christmas much better than the day itself . You can hang around in your pajams and eat left overs and enjoy your presents .

A real Christmas present, even if all I got was a good look.

Ha

Reminds me of the movie L'homme qui aimait les femmes (1977), which was remade as the not-as-good Man who loved women. :)

I love women too, but generally as the generic other sex. I only look... :whistle:

PS. By the way, the French character was an engineer. :cool:

I can´t stand New Year´s Eve. I can´t barely stay awake till the new Year:(. But here in Spain it´s a must to swallow the 12 f*****g grapes with the chimes.:mad:
Any one of you have noticed what a bore I am:LOL:?

Back
Top Bottom