TheFed just got a sweet $50l contract handed to him for work this summer

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
TheFed just got a sweet $50k contract handed to him for work this summer

As you may know, I have a small landscaping company that is mildly successful...I didnt do any work last season and made about 6-7k....not bad for sending invoices and taking a call every few days.

Well, I just got handed a contract to maintain 150 accounts on a bi-weekly basis from a national property preservation company (foreclosed homes). I have a contact whom I used to manage working there, and she got me in after 5 years of trying. this isnt the field I wanted the most, but it's an 'in'.

This translates into about $50k of work. very lucky to have this come my way, although the gross margin may not be too great.

I'm happy though!

Wish me luck

i am already envisioning headaches. uggg. but too hard to pass up 50k worth of work....

have to take before, during, and after pics of front AND back of every single property every time its cut. wow.then upload them to website within 3 days....so thats about 900 pictures to upload biweekly

Congratulations. I'll bet you can find a good way to automate the photo uploading.

I had a great joke, but I think I've already given you enough ribbing about your many different businesses.

Congratulations, thefed. Maybe you should set up a separate company for this work; I would be glad to suggest a few names....:whistle:

Congratulations, thefed. Maybe you should set up a separate company for this work; I would be glad to suggest a few names....:whistle:

haha...it's already an established business...just a new contract is all! lol

t-al....let me have it!

I sure hope you get paid for the work you do. Lot of stories in the news of contractors never getting paid by companies that maintain foreclosed homes.

I sure hope you get paid for the work you do. Lot of stories in the news of contractors never getting paid by companies that maintain foreclosed homes.

The screwees become the screwers? Or is that the other way around?... hmmmm

yes, i;m a little hesitant about the pay...but i've talked to several people doing the exact thing for the exact company in other locations, and although they indicate slow pay...they all get paid....usually net 60.

this is a national company servicing 800k homes per month

And you'll be up close and personal to 50 foreclosures and can see if any of them are possibilities for your second/third/fourth business of flipping houses!

And you'll be up close and personal to 50 foreclosures and can see if any of them are possibilities for your second/third/fourth business of flipping houses!

ahhh...you know me to well. this is one of the main reasons i want to do it!

just put a bid on another today

Back
Top Bottom