Living Apart Together

This is an interesting thread but the OP seems to want only a certain type of response or some very specific experience.

This begs the question, do you plan on getting together regularly? Is this a situation where each will have a base but both will spend considerable time together across both locations? Or, each remains in a different location all of the time? An additional question, is the plan to live together once again in the future once some criteria is met, or is this an indefinite separation?

Edit to add: the intention of these questions is not to look for more details regarding the marriage, its to help find the specific experience needed to post more helpful responses.
Good questions, MichaelB.

We truly have not decided anything yet. We have no idea if I will even do the living apart together thing at all. We have no clear idea where I'd live if I moved south, when I'd move, how often we'd visit, how long, or if the arrangement would be temporary or permanent.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I simply don't have any answers for you.

I really only asked the original question to find out if others have experienced it....I'm not looking for any advice on how to apply it to us. I'm looking for how others made it or did not make it work.

Back
Top Bottom