New project for hubby and I.... Tent on wheels

Great!
Did you spray it yourself ?

I painted a car when I was 16 with a roller brush, the neighbor said from 30 feet it looked pretty good.

Hubby used spray paint on the bottom (metal part) and rolled out the top (wood part).

It looks good from 15-20 feet away... and definitely looks better than it did before (which was all rolled by BIL who owned it before us).

What a fun project.

For those that don't remember... This is the mystery machine from the cartoon images.jpg

^ Lol! Is it a Dodge?

The scooby-doo era.

Nice!
Looks like it has been a fun project and you are having a good time with it.

It looks very cool! Is the dog a husky or a husky mix? He looks a lot like my Noki that has passed and was a husky/shepherd mix.

It looks very cool! Is the dog a husky or a husky mix? He looks a lot like my Noki that has passed and was a husky/shepherd mix.
He's got husky in him but we got him at the pound... So who knows what other stuff he has in him. Husky markings and curly tail, but smaller (only about 40 lbs) and less fluffy fur. He's been a great dog for us.

Are you planning to do any winter camping with the van? I imagine there will be not enough space for a furnace in the van but propane solution like Mr heater may be possible as long as you have a CO alarm?

Last edited:
Our Big Buddy seems to have a cut off on it if levels get to high

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom