what did you do today? (2008-2015) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go out to the joint that installed my car's remote starter, and have them put new batteries in the remote, then re-sinc it with the car.....and drank their free coffee. After that I got my Mom's car and remotes and went out and did the same thing....and drank their free coffee.

Came back home and got my car, and went to the coffee joint for breakfast...and to drink their coffee...39¢ with my 'senior' discount.

Goofed off the rest of the day.....and surfed the 'net.

Went outside at about 5:35pm to watch the ISS and Space Shuttle fly over! Cool.....both the fly-over AND the weather....25°F!

Oops! I hear my supper calling me! :rolleyes:

Today it was cool and windy so no golf. Stayed home all day and got in a good 8 hours of work for my old company. Couple of more weeks to go on the project and it will be nice to get paid again. :) Tomorrow, leaves to rake and a few more hours of work on this project. Of course I've got to watch some college football.

Got out of bed around 9:30 a.m. Made some foo foo coffee, stumbled around the house in my thick comfy robe (yeah it is cold today in Dallas). Poked around the forum off and on today while being domestic. A friend called from DFW and told me he was on his way to Vegas...that sob. :p Made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, drank some wine, smeared some charcoal on a piece of paper and now here I am...going to bed soon.

Exciting, huh?

Besides the usual, get up'n get moseying, web surfing and generally annoying the forum.

Changed out all the doorknobs in the house for lever type. DW is most appreciative.

Resume goofing off.

I finally found a woman willing to sleep with me. I told her to wait, I had to watch Buckeye football today. :confused:

Ha

walked 5 miles ran 9 miles went to an outlet mall, the place was packed parking lots full.Here just outside of wilmington nc. People were buying stuff. We bought nothing.

Hmmm -

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

heh heh heh - I have no 'brilliant comment' except to note I read the thread. :cool:

You can always tape football but sex is an on time event .

And sometimes it's an ahead-of-time event, right guys?

Back to the original question?

"what-did-you-do-today"
Whatever I wanted to do. That's the best part of FI.

Worked a little this morning. Had lunch at the golf club(too cool for golf), raked leaves this afternoon, and watched some football. Watching OK and Texas Tech play right now. BTW, my Bullies beat Arkansas today. Ark must really suck this year. :-\

i sorted hardware all day today. nuts, bolts, cotter pins, star washers, flat washers, curved washers, nails, plastic thing-a-mabobs of every color and size, electrical butt connectors, 1 car battery post connector, yadda yadda yadda.
i threw a lot of the rusty stuff or onesy-twosey into a coffee can for metal reclamation. this has been an ongoing project for 2 weeks. i need my dining room table back for turkey day, so dh2b and I got serious today and finished sorting thru my collection (mine, LH, LFIL), his collection, and his late dad's collection.
we could start a mini hardware store. why did we bother? this older stuff is made of better metal than the junk you buy today. PLUS we will never ever have to buy small hardware again. i'll bet we have hundreds of dollars of stuff there. and now we can find it easily.
Hallelujah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom