Motivation Is Everything

Either he is really the output of an artificial intelligence program, or the man's on the way to becoming a saint!

I have a long ways to go on the becoming-a-saint thing, Telly. But I much appreciate you coming forward with those kind words.

Fortunately this cancer, if ignored, will go into remission all by itself.

Tending to it, trying to cut it out, or making any further analysis of it will simply cause it to expand and persist.

How 'bout those Red Sox?  Or those Patriots!!!?

How 'bout that chainsaw, eh, Dory?

Either he is really the output of an artificial intelligence program, or the man's on the way to becoming a saint!

I have a long ways to go on the becoming-a-saint thing, Telly. But I much appreciate you coming forward with those kind words.

Telly, you've now been added to the quote file that is maintained by h&cus/JWR/etc. and your name will be dragged out at all opportunities to poke at naysayers for the next 30 years that it will take to generate the data on the future.  Have fun with that form of immortality.

Here's what Dory36 had to say on an earlier occasion in which these tactics were employed by the DCMs:

Re: Yahoo "Finance Quiz"
« Reply #242 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 8:34pm » Quote Modify
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeez Louise, folks!  I go away for just a short while and you all get crazy on me!

Personally, I think that when a thread becomes a meta discussion, discussing more about the participants and discussion itself than the topic of the thread, it's time to just drop the subject.

It is also pretty unfair to those NOT in the discussion to make them wade through many pages of stuff to find material related to the topic title.

Telly, you've now been added to the quote file that is maintained by h&cus/JWR/etc. and your name will be dragged out at all opportunities to poke at naysayers for the next 30 years that it will take to generate the data on the future. Have fun with that form of immortality.

one sighthing of use of the quote file

http://www.nofeeboards.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=24828#24828

Telly, you've now been added to the quote file that is maintained by h&cus/JWR/etc. and your name will be dragged out at all opportunities to poke at naysayers for the next 30 years that it will take to generate the data on the future.  Have fun with that form of immortality.

one sighthing of use of the quote filehttp://www.nofeeboards.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=24828#24828

Am I a prophet or what?

Back
Top Bottom