Recession Over? Fat chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone with a grasp of the current financial situation would disagree that the current environment is not text book.
Jeez, could you work a few more negatives in there?
Just sayin . . .

Jeez, could you work a few more negatives in there?
Just sayin . . .
If you have something of substance to add to the conversation I'm all ears. Just sayin...

From the Community Rules,

Be Courteous! We aim to ensure that the forum is an enjoyable place that you want to visit time and time again. Our underlying philosophy is that the strength of the member relationships we build here is what sets us apart from the other boards. Treating each other with respect and kindness, and thinking before you speak will go a long way towards making this an enjoyable place.
  • Do not engage in personal attacks. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
Just didn't want this to deteriorate any, and hoping everyone is going to be nice. :)

From the Community Rules,

Just didn't want this to deteriorate any, and hoping everyone is going to be nice. :)

Like I used to say to my mother when my brother and I got into it: "But he started it" :greetings10: Still, your point is well taken. Thank you.

Ah, the iggy list claims another victim...

I suggest you worry less about my reading and more on your personal comprehension of the current global economic landscape.

There is nothing text book about the current economic situation. For you to suggest such, demonstrates your lack of understanding of the titanic forces at work.

Think I'll be better served by taking a walk before I respond...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom